Other clubs' transfers

Greg

8 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Did they?

No. No they’d didn’t. £13m  For a Champions League left back. cheap.

edit: no HBA didn’t rinse NUFC. Yes, I do remember that they, them were laughing about the money spent Burn and especially Wood. 

Edited by gazza ladra

Just now, Froggy said:

image.png.706d4c234f33d572df0adbd0052e2379.png

Dudes playing in the Champions League this season, very definition of a Champions League player. Just like Arni Frederiksberg is a Champions League player.

26 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

It’s concerning that £100m fees are being normalised, but I think it’s reasonable that he goes for the same sort of price as Enzo and Rice. If I was given a choice out of the 3 now I would probably go Caicedo.

I'd rather have Joelinton 

Just now, 54 said:

Dudes playing in the Champions League this season, very definition of a Champions League player. Just like Arni Frederiksberg is a Champions League player.

:lol: The only way to look at it.

44 minutes ago, Froggy said:

The midfield certainly was. Put Alisson in instead of Steele, Salah in instead of Welbeck etc. etc. 

Just think it's foolish to write off that midfield at this point. Especially when they're all so young and are going to play under one of the most annoying but ultimately one of the best coaches in the world.

I don’t think there midfield was, it was good but didn’t necessarily dominate.

What they were good at was retaining possession along with the back line, they could pass it around amongst themselves for large parts of the game and had the patience to do it, as well as being allowed to do it as their supporters are not impatient about that type of football. 

Their aim being to draw you in to a press in midfield before going long to the likes of Mitoma so they could isolate the fullback.

The real danger is that Liverpool play some of the best counter attacking football in the league, I just don’t see what Caicedo brings them now compared to what Lavia could in a year or two.

If you go back earlier in the window Liverpool fans were talking about how they had some master negotiator on board who got Mac Allister on the cheap.

Fast forward 2 months and they’ve had their pants pulled down.😂

Just now, Matt1892 said:

If you go back earlier in the window Liverpool fans were talking about how they had some master negotiator on board who got Mac Allister on the cheap.

Fast forward 2 months and they’ve had their pants pulled down.😂

To be fair to them, they're normally brilliant in the market. There's just a sense of desperation this time around given their performance last season.

Just now, Froggy said:

To be fair to them, they're normally brilliant in the market. There's just a sense of desperation this time around given their performance last season.

Didn’t they bring someone new in with the responsibility for negotiating deals?

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

In all fairness though them figures are very zoomed in if you like to prove a point in our favour. Tally them up over the current ffp window and you’ll see why we only spent so little this window.