Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 hours ago, Pata said:

0.55 non-penalty xG+xA per 90 seems decent considering Hojlund's 0.59 and Vlahovic' 0.57 and they cost/would cost a lot more and Beto still relatively young. 

I think Hojlund is an incredible risk personally, and Vlahovic has been pretty poor, but I take your point. I think he’s a great signing for them, but I’m not sure he’s a spurs level player, personally. 

38 minutes ago, Erikse said:

PSG is just a magnet for players with a bad attitude[emoji38]

I remember a few years ago, reading something Paul Merson had written about when he went to Boro, which was just when they started throwing stupid wages at players.

He was asked why did you go there, and he said, entirely about the money, and that that was the only reason anyone ever went there.

PSG strike me as like that to a large degree.

3 hours ago, KaKa said:

We won't do loans anymore for players that we aren't looking to buy, so an obligation or option to buy would have to be included. Those days are long gone where we loan players for their parent clubs to benefit.

Sometimes you need to pad out the squad. Like how Villa have signed Lenglet or Zaniolo(sp?) or Brighton with Fati. Or Man U and their left back. But we seem happy to go with Murphy and Lascelles and co. so let’s go. 

Edited by The College Dropout