Other clubs' transfers

Greg

We've also bought Moussa Wague, Senegal's RB in the WC. Although it seems he'll hop between our senior and B squad.

All in all we've bought a lot of decent players for decent prices, which is very unlike us, and I really look forward a full season of Coutinho. But after missing on Rabiot and Griezmann we've signed no big names, and we've lost Iniesta.

That said, it doesn't seem that Madrid will sign anybody big this window either. It looks like the belts are beginning to tighten down here. Spain's streak in Europe might start to wane.

Vidal at Barca will be weird and I'm not entirely sure why. Basically Paulinho on roids.

No more weird than when Guardiola bought him for Bayern in the first place tbh.

I know there's this romantic viewpoint that Barca should have Xavi type midfielders but that hasn't been their issue. They just have lacked quality in midfield, the type isn't really the problem.

Unless Vidal has significantly declined then he does solve this issue.

We've also bought Moussa Wague, Senegal's RB in the WC. Although it seems he'll hop between our senior and B squad.

All in all we've bought a lot of decent players for decent prices, which is very unlike us, and I really look forward a full season of Coutinho. But after missing on Rabiot and Griezmann we've signed no big names, and we've lost Iniesta.

That said, it doesn't seem that Madrid will sign anybody big this window either. It looks like the belts are beginning to tighten down here. Spain's streak in Europe might start to wane.

But you're doing it because you have no money but I'm not sure why they're doing it. They're very strong financially.

How often do players legs suddenly just "go"?

It's an upgrade on Paulinho on paper.

Feel like Real have made a profit on transfers for a number of years in a row. Maybe it isn't true but it feels like they haven't splashed the major cash in some time. They're doing a good job of picking up really talented youngsters. That Brazilian lad looks a baller.

But you're doing it because you have no money but I'm not sure why they're doing it. They're very strong financially.

Based on nothing - feels like Fergie era "no value in the market" and they keep winning. Hazard is over-priced.

Feel like they felt Allison was over-priced. Courtois they'll get for sensibleish money.

Might be saving their chips for a Neymar move next season or the emergence of another Mbappe.

He's old, though. His legs might go this year. I don't see any reason for them to buy old players. They already have many old players.

I'm saying that based on the assumption he's still good, i haven't really watched him much to know if he's declined or anything. Also the other signings they've made are all really young tbh.