Other clubs' transfers

Greg

I rate Maguire. Uncompromising defender who is really good with the ball at his feet. Seems to have good leadership qualities too.

Expect Leicester to then request a two for one special and take Lascelles off us as well, along with Ayoze.

100% this

According to the papers Tarkowski(£40million :icon_scratch:) and Dunk(£30million) are on their list if they sell Maguire.

I reckon Rodgers would most likely go for Lewis Dunk.

Sheffield United don't have a single player on their books who isn't from the British Isles. Rare thing these days.

True but it would mean more if they were all from the UK. The Irish lads are still foreigners.

Sheffield United don't have a single player on their books who isn't from the British Isles. Rare thing these days.

True but it would mean more if they were all from the UK. The Irish lads are still foreigners.

:lol: Disco in three...two...one...

In footballing parlance whilst being foreign they’re not really classed as such due to the Irish turning their back on their own football culture because it’s woefully shit. Wilder, despite being pretty progressive as a coach, is on record as not liking foreigners - players or managers.

Dyche will be jealous although the presence of David McGoldrick will have him feeling queasy.

In footballing parlance whilst being foreign they’re not really classed as such due to the Irish turning their back on their own football culture because it’s woefully s***. Wilder, despite being pretty progressive as a coach, is on record as not liking foreigners - players or managers.

Dyche will be jealous although the presence of David McGoldrick will have him feeling queasy.

:lol: :lol:

:thup:

Leeds selling Pontus Jansson to Brentford is odd. I know Bielsa isn't happy at him trying to stop Villa walking in the goal, but to strongly strengthen a promotion rival? Hmm.

Also signed Raya the Blackburn keeper. Could be a shout for the Play Offs.

Mings to Villa for £26.5m. I know fees are crazy, but that’s crazy.

Whatever valuations we currently have of our players, we basically just need to double them. Any old shit is going for £20m plus, it’s insane but it’s time we all changed our attitude to what players are worth.