Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Leicester have just paid for Lewis dunk what we have paid for nearly our entire first 11

We don't belong in this league

Nope nothing about us even resembles a premier league club

Looking at the way some of the lower league clubs are run, we don’t even belong in League 2. It’s amateur fucking stuff.

They've wasted a huge amount of that Maguie money on Dunk. You get £80m on a half-decent player and spend more than half of it on Dunk :lol:

Madness. Again it's the whole obsession with buying PL players. I bet there are loads of top centre backs on the continent for around 30m

Think he’s a safe signing tbh. Probably £15-20m more than he’s worth in this market but when you’ve just taken £80m, it’s good business.

You could sign any of our centre backs for £20m though, and all are better than him.

Guest chopey

Think he’s a safe signing tbh. Probably £15-20m more than he’s worth in this market but when you’ve just taken £80m, it’s good business.

You could sign any of our centre backs for £20m though, and all are better than him.

O0

They've wasted a huge amount of that Maguie money on Dunk. You get £80m on a half-decent player and spend more than half of it on Dunk :lol:

It is obvious at this point that all Premier League to Premier League transfers are wildly inflated. Outside of Newcastle, no team in this league is going to sell one of its 2 or 3 best players and most valuable assets for anything less than 30 or 40 million. It is just the way of things. If you want value for money, look abroad in the lesser leagues or he lower tiers of English football.

Feel like I should point out, they've taken £60m and not £80m. £20m in peformance and success related add-ons which will probably never activate. Receiving £60m for Maguire and spending £45m on Dunk is bad business.

If the prices are £80M for Maguire and £45M for Dunk what does that mean our central defenders are worth now?

I would say Lascelles, Shar and Lejuene is all worth somwhere between £55M - £75M each.

And (I never thought I would say this) Dummett must be worth at least £40M as I don't think he is any worse than Dunk.

The prices in football has really become silly!

Something FIFA, UEFA, FA, etc. must do something about.

FFS people are still starving out there and then you buy a f**king Dunk for £45M!!!

And (I never thought I would say this) Dummett must be worth at least £40M as I don't think he is any worse than Dunk.

You can slam Dunk but you're talking out your hoop :lol:

Can't find a rebound for that, so block my coment.?

There were 3 points you could have made in return alas :lol:

Feel like I should point out, they've taken £60m and not £80m. £20m in peformance and success related add-ons which will probably never activate. Receiving £60m for Maguire and spending £45m on Dunk is bad business.

...except of course there will be performance and success-related add-ons for Dunk too. Although I can see your argument that they are more likely to be activated.

There were 3 points you could have made in return alas :lol:

Nah, you're doubble dribbeling me there.?

...except of course there will be performance and success-related add-ons for Dunk too. Although I can see your argument that they are more likely to be activated.

I haven't seen anything to suggest it's not an outright £45m fee. Enjoyed the dig about success coming from a Spurs fan though. :lol: :p

Dunk is alright but £45m really? They couldn't find a better CB cheaper than that?

They could it's just lazy scouting. I'm sure if any of us had a few weeks and 45m we could find better than dunk for far less in Europe