Other clubs' transfers

Greg

I just think he's not worth the hassle let alone for €170m and a truck full of cash a month, he's a great player when he feels like it but a pain in the ass the rest of the time and to see barca bending over backwards to bring back a guy who walked out on them and someone they don't even need is a bit pathetic

PSG have turned down our last offer for Neymar (which was rumored to be €130m + Rakitic + Dembelé on loan, other sources said we offered €170m in installments).

That would be good news, but that probably just means we'll go back and throw in more money/players.

PSG have turned down our last offer for Neymar (which was rumored to be €130m + Rakitic + Dembelé on loan, other sources said we offered €170m in installments).

That would be good news, but that probably just means we'll go back and throw in more money/players.

Having watched Griezmann, C Perez and Fati all play very well at the weekend - I don't understand the need for Neymar - unless its Messi who wants him

Having watched Griezmann, C Perez and Fati all play very well at the weekend - I don't understand the need for Neymar - unless its Messi who wants him

Yeah, we don't need another forward. Rather we give the playing time to Dembelé, of which I really have doubts about, but his potential is undeniable.

Fati looked really promising, too. The only thing I'd sign is a Rakitic replacement, since his legs are starting to go. His mix of talent/workrate has been key these years.

Yeah, we don't need another forward. Rather we give the playing time to Dembelé, of which I really have doubts about, but his potential is undeniable.

Fati looked really promising, too. The only thing I'd sign is a Rakitic replacement, since his legs are starting to go. His mix of talent/workrate has been key these years.

so why are they going mental for it?

Beats me. I know he still has a lot of friends inside the dressing room (not just Messi).

We have elections at the end of the season, and it's not unusual for boards to go all in to secure trophies. The current board is rather impopular and I can only see a CL win giving them a chance to win another term. Neymar-Suárez-Messi gave us our last CL trophy, so I guess they think it can work twice.

Beats me. I know he still has a lot of friends inside the dressing room (not just Messi).

We have elections at the end of the season, and it's not unusual for boards to go all in to secure trophies. The current board is rather impopular and I can only see a CL win giving them a chance to win another term. Neymar-Suárez-Messi gave us our last CL trophy, so I guess they think it can work twice.

Someone like Van der Beek would be perfect for Barca