Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

He’s a decent typical mid-range midfielder, nowhere near the level of class for a top 4/title challenging club.

That’s probably why he’s at Man Utd.

;)

I’m with Froggy on this, McTominay looks absolute quality and I’m surprised more people seem to think he’s average. Even taking out the PSG game where he dominated he’s had enough good performances from what I’ve seen to show he’s a top level player.

McTominany brilliant? just lol.

Never heard of him.

McTominay on the other hand is quality. Wouldn't expect you to know unless you're watching all of our games religiously like some sort of obsessed weirdo?

He's the next Darren whatshisname, cept he won't have a Fergie team to carry him.

I’m with Froggy on this, McTominay looks absolute quality and I’m surprised more people seem to think he’s average. Even taking out the PSG game where he dominated he’s had enough good performances from what I’ve seen to show he’s a top level player.

Nobody but complete idiots think he's average. If you know anything about football you can see the kid is quality.

McTominany brilliant? just lol.

Never heard of him.

McTominay on the other hand is quality. Wouldn't expect you to know unless you're watching all of our games religiously like some sort of obsessed weirdo?

I watch a ton of football my man. Is he as quality as you thought LVG was or no? Or OGS? I've seen him plenty. Plenty enough to form an opinion on him. As average as it gets

LVG, one of the most successful managers of all time, isn't any good now? You are a shambles of a human. :lol:

Solskjaer hasn't even had the chance to prove himself.

Stop talking. You give football fans a bad name. Far too petty to have serious conversation about the quality of players and managers.

That sort of midfielder are ten a penny now. Rice, McTominay, Longstaff...

It’s probably the easiest role which involves the least skill. Create a couple of yards for yourself, receive the ball, pass the ball...if you can tackle as well you’re considered to be world class.

:lol:  Guess they should give you a call, I mean you loved Welbeck, just signed for Watford iirc  ;D

Because he broke his ankle which lead to his release by Arsenal. A "scout" would know that. He was Arsenal's 3rd top scorer the year before playing out wide only behind Lacazette and Ramsey.

Money. Down. The. Drain.