Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Wonder how much man u get from that

Depay-£25m Watkins-£33m

We've a buy back. No sell on clause.

We must be pretty confident of getting Sancho because I'd have Depay back in a heartbeat at £25m.

Why didn't it work for him at ManU?

Guest Howaythetoon

Don’t think PEA works hard enough or has enough in his locker to be an elite level player good enough for Real Madrid, Liverpool, Juventus, Bayern or City for the level those guys play at. Midst PL teams are fodder for likes of him, it at the very very sharp end of the standard level he falls short.

I can see what HTT means tbh.

I know a ton of Arsenal fans and they do say his overall play is quite limited but he will always get you goals.

I think it's why he is typically always used from that left side, rather than through the middle, which has been working very well tbf.

Don’t think PEA works hard enough or has enough in his locker to be an elite level player good enough for Real Madrid, Liverpool, Juventus, Bayern or City for the level those guys play at. Midst PL teams are fodder for likes of him, it at the very very sharp end of the standard level he falls short.

He'd walk into Juventus' team man  :lol: Which of a 32 year old Higuain, a 32 year old Cuadrado or a 30 yo Douglas Costa do you think he's struggling to replace  :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

In terms of strikers, only Aguero is better in the PL. Imagine if Liverpool had PEA instead of Firmino? Or Ronaldo had PEA alongside him. That's a terrible take HTT.

Imagine if they had PEA instead of Aguero, Salah, Ronaldo, Mbappe or Lewondaski? You’re looking at things all wrong, of course he’s good enough to play alongside all those and those teams but not not elite on their level, that’s what I’m saying. There is a reason he’s at Arsenal and staying there. He’s Lakaku level.

In terms of strikers, only Aguero is better in the PL. Imagine if Liverpool had PEA instead of Firmino? Or Ronaldo had PEA alongside him. That's a terrible take HTT.

Imagine if they had PEA instead of Aguero, Salah, Ronaldo, Mbappe or Lewondaski? You’re looking at things all wrong, of course he’s good enough to play alongside all those and those teams but not not elite on their level, that’s what I’m saying. There is a reason he’s at Arsenal and staying there. He’s Lakaku level.

He's better than Lukaku like. He has 54 PL goals in 85 games in a pretty bad team for most of that time

Bale to Spurs would be fun to watch.

Tottenham are ready to loan out Dele Alli to Real Madrid. The proposal involves Dele Alli joining Madrid on loan until the end of the season and Real paying 100% of his wages, whilst Gareth Bale joins Spurs and they pay 50% of his wages. [

@Matt_Law_DT

How the fuck? Said it when we he was rumoured as our target if he stays fit for most of the season he is the worlds 3rd best player