Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Looks like Bayern are after Serginho Dest also - Barca need to find some money pretty soon

Not sure which would be better for him. More competition for playing time at Bayern, but will he be fucked off at Barca next year if Koeman is kicked to the curb?

I have never watched the Bundesliga or Bayern regularly. Just curious for an opinion from other fans. How good is Thiago? Is he different from our other midfielders?

Regarding Brewster. I am disappointed that he is leaving. But looks like part of the reason is that he is a pure goalscorer and the chances for such a player in Klopp's system will be minimal. Of course, the main reason is that we dont have a lot of money to spend. We will most likely be looking at Sarr or Doku or Daka as a replacement who are a better fit to Klopp system. My bet would be Sarr as Klopp and our transfer committee love purchasing a player from the relegated clubs.

He’s elite. Alongside Modric and Kroos as the top 3 centre midfielders of the last 4/5 years I would say. May as well hand Liverpool the title now. He’s exactly the type of player that Liverpool team was missing too. It had the lot, top keeper, solid centre halfs, top full backs. Great front 3

Now it has a world class number 10

Thiago to Liverpool confirmed

PL title going to Anfield again then with that news.

How is he so cheap if he's so good? £20M is what i've seen.

Genuine question. From the reaction, it sounds like Bayern should have been asking for more.

Genuine question. From the reaction, it sounds like Bayern should have been asking for more.

Think they are paying Bayern £5m a year for 4 years plus any bonuses

He’s 30 soon and had one year left on his contract and wanted to leave for a new challenge