Other clubs' transfers

Greg

That's not to say he doesn't want to leave, he would be daft to stay for another season unless he has no ambition to actually win anything. My point is that so much of this social media driven twattery is just plain downright lies, both Zidane and the players at Real publicly stated that he hadn't told them anything and yet it was reported as being a certainty just a day or two earlier. My opinion for what it's worth is that Zidane will leave at the end of the season and Kane probably will as well.

10 hours ago, CalmintheChaos said:

I can see Kane at Man U, it has the same feel as Sheringham and Berbatov leaving Tottenham to go there and win loads. 

He's leaving Spurs to win trophies. City guarantee that. We don't.

3 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Kane will go abroad, levy wont entertain offers in the prem

Not sure about that, he has form, its all about the ££££££ with Levy

Kane doesn't strike me as the type that wants to go abroad and play tbh.

He'd score 40 a season at Man City, if they wanted him. I'm not convinced they do now though. Talk is they're looking at turning Torres into a 9 instead of splashing the cash on a new forward.

32 minutes ago, Ben said:

Kane and Sancho in Martial and Pogba out ? 

We'll do everything we can to keep Pogba like. He has been brilliant.

One of the keepers, Jones, Telles/Dalot, Matic, Mata, Lingard and possibly Martial and James could be sold/released in the summer. It's an important window coming up.

Just now, Froggy said:

We'll do everything we can to keep Pogba like. He has been brilliant.

One of the keepers, Jones, Telles/Dalot, Matic, Mata, Lingard and possibly Martial and James could be sold/released in the summer. It's an important window coming up.

Paul Pogba ?

We’ve gone from talking about big fines for the ESL 6, to “it’s not nice to punish them”, to talking about them competing for a new 100-150m striker.

Shit sport.

Edited by Kimbo

10 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Mitro linked with Roma. Thought for a couple of years that he needs a move like that, would be a good longer term replacement for Dzeko.

Big guy - check

Nutter - check

Pace - none - so can’t see him fitting Mourinho’s counter attacking style 

On 18/05/2021 at 14:35, Froggy said:

Does nobody on this forum watch football like? :lol: Walcott has been very good for Southampton. He's a free agent in the summer. It's a very good signing.

They were having a go at me last season when I said he should be playing at Everton ahead of Bernard and Iwobi. I don't get it either ...

On 18/05/2021 at 15:02, joeyt said:

Why?

Because saints are fucking God awful, and he's not done much to help their situation. Don't think he'll be up to much in the future neither.