Other clubs' transfers

Greg

6 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Because saints are fucking God awful, and he's not done much to help their situation. Don't think he'll be up to much in the future neither. 

He's not payed much for them recently but he was a big controbution to them being top of the league earlier in the season

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

Jealous

I'm jealous of Leicester full stop.  If I could pick any side to support the last five years it would be them.

All they do is sell and buy sensibly and let people who know what they're doing make the decisions, so frustrating that Ashley thinks he's too smart or edgy to do the same.

41 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

I'm jealous of Leicester full stop.  If I could pick any side to support the last five years it would be them.

All they do is sell and buy sensibly and let people who know what they're doing make the decisions, so frustrating that Ashley thinks he's too smart or edgy to do the same.

Ashley is the owner equivalent of that meme with the lad on a bike poking a stick through the front wheel, goes flying off then blames something entirely different

cunt of man

Heaton is never going to get in ahead of Martinez (who is brilliant) and although I think he's too good to sit on anyone's bench, he's got more chance of actual games with Man United and their much more demanding season than he has here, so I don't blame him.

Was really unlucky here. 

I believe he did his ACL in the same match against Burnley in which Wesley did his. Not a great day for injuries.

14 hours ago, Ben said:

Third choice premier league keeper is some job like, it's like when Forest Gump was a millionaire but got a job cutting the grass 

Don't be surprised to see either De Gea or Henderson sold this summer. Heaton could be #2. 

1 hour ago, toon25 said:

Straight onto Brewcie's Bosman Bus

Not sure about that actually as he was available just about all season and even Bruce didn’t fancy him. Don’t know how much his personal issues have affected his all round game, but he wasn’t very good at all in his time here. Shame if it is his personal issues as he’s still at a decent age and was a very decent player for a few years. He is rumoured to want to be nearer to his home place, but can’t see Leeds being interested or other Premier League clubs to be honest. Maybe Boro or a Championship team if he’s prepared to take a big wage cut. Or maybe he wants to actually retire as he said he was looking forward to the days when his career was over.