Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Haaland is very likely off to City tbf, in the last home match before the Bundesliga winter break he was the only Dortmund player to come back out and he took a lap around the ground waving to the fans. That's weird behavior if he's not going anywhere, it wasn't exactly time for the end of season lap of honor/mediocrity/disgust teams or players do.

3 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Good news for us and the rest of the accumulation of points brigade. 

I was buzzing when I heard this news earlier, literally their MVP attacking threat and goal chance. For the money they are getting paid for it they are going from a proven entity important to them this season to God knows how much of that £42m into players they end up being off the mark about.

Philips being long term injury as well, Leeds playing a risky game here.

Edited by Amir_9

On 25/12/2021 at 08:37, Dokko said:

Aye that's very bad news for Leeds. Seems the wheels are falling off second season. Bielsa really struggling to turn it around and imo will be away next season regardless of what happens next.

Rumours are they are about to be sold as well.

Shades of Giovinco, who was younger at the time than Insigne is now (albeit not as accomplished a player).

He’ll get paid a truckload of money, laugh his way through MLS, and is probably consequential enough to the national team that it won’t seriously affect his chances of being selected.

50 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

What happened to Qatar buying them? Never materialise into anything? 

Aye they must have. If the 49ers buy them then I can’t see them investing much. They’ll likely think that they have enough money stay up and so long as Biesla is there, think they can compete. They will lack a long term plan.