Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Seemingly a lot of coin has gone on Shaqiri to Liverpool  :kasper:

Would be a canny move for both parties that IMO, Liverpool desperately need some depth in forward positions and he'd probably be happy enough being a squad player there.

Seemingly a lot of coin has gone on Shaqiri to Liverpool  :kasper:

Nice move. Very good alternative to Salah, as a left footer cutting in from the right side. Think he  has a release clause of just £12 million too. 

Cracking signing for them.

I'm not so sure. In the run in he wasn't even getting in the Brom team. The taxi incident puts question marks against his character and he's the wrong side of 30 now. Baring in mind the wages he'll expect, I would hardly be excited if he were coming to my team even for the low clause fee.

[emoji38] I mean people betting on something means fuck all, i suspect Liverpool will look higher than someone who turns up 5 times a season.

How often you watch Stoke?

Talking about Stoke, and I'll admit I have no where else to put this. Think they could be in a good position to bounce straight back up, if the sell Shaqiri and Butland, maybe Shawcross and one or two others, they could have a very sizable pot of money to work with to begin the task of rebuilding that squad. Their new manger, knows the division, and is pretty decent.

Is he the dogs bollocks?

He’s very talented but isn’t a pacey grafter so it’ll be interesting to see how he fits. Not a midfielder like Coutinho either.

Is he the dogs bollocks?

He’s very talented but isn’t a pacey grafter so it’ll be interesting to see how he fits. Not a midfielder like Coutinho either.

Type of player is he? Isn’t pacey, doesn’t graft and not creative? Sounds shite ?