Other clubs' transfers

Greg

38 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Would help if teams like Sheffield United and Luton start getting some players in to help them compete at staying up.

32 minutes ago, Ben said:

Billy Sharp says Sheff Utd won't spend much at all 

Pretty wild if they go down that route. Doesn’t seem like a recipe for sticking around the PL. The anti-Forest.

20 minutes ago, Deuce said:

Pretty wild if they go down that route. Doesn’t seem like a recipe for sticking around the PL. The anti-Forest.

Sheff Utd are/were in a financial mess last season so it wouldn’t be a surprise it they don’t spend much. Pretty sure they nearly went into administration last season. 

3 minutes ago, Ben said:

I can't help thinking the bottom half will be awful this season 

reckon Luton will have a Derby style season (although didn’t Derby take four of their eleven points from you? That won’t happen. I may have imagined that and can’t be arsed to google so sorry if incorrect)

41 minutes ago, brummie said:

reckon Luton will have a Derby style season (although didn’t Derby take four of their eleven points from you? That won’t happen. I may have imagined that and can’t be arsed to google so sorry if incorrect)

They did...... and it should have been 6. Only a late undeserved equaliser got us a point up here.

Edited by madras

That would be a great price for him, surprised there wasn’t more of a bidding war for him. Although admittedly I’ve only seen him play in snippets.

Although 4 goals in 28 games is hardly going to solve Everton’s problems in front of goal. 

19 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

Can’t understand why none of the Italian clubs are bidding for Gnonto at that price?!?

Barely any can afford to spend £22m on a single player? 

9 hours ago, madras said:

They did...... and it should have been 6. Only a late undeserved equaliser got us a point up here.

Yep that is correct... I remind anyone in earshot of that whenever (insert idiot media pundit) recommends Sam Allardyce for a job or defends his time with us!

2 hours ago, GeordieDazzler said:

That would be a great price for him, surprised there wasn’t more of a bidding war for him. Although admittedly I’ve only seen him play in snippets.

Although 4 goals in 28 games is hardly going to solve Everton’s problems in front of goal. 

I've not seen that much of him either, but my main impression of him is he is more of a pest to play against rather than an influential player.