Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Did anyone else think that is was a new contract for Rafa? :lol:

Obviously the other story is great too mind.

Been mentioned a while ago. But Rafa said he would never quit this summer as he'd given new players his word that he's staying long term. That he wouldn't tie them to this club and then fuck off.

I feel getting Merino tied down is a similar story. Rafa must of given him assurances he's here for a while longer.

Been mentioned a while ago. But Rafa said he would never quit this summer as he'd given new players his word that he's staying long term. That he wouldn't tie them to this club and then fuck off.

I feel getting Merino tied down is a similar story. Rafa must of given him assurances he's here for a while longer.

That was a comment he made about when he was at Liverpool and had the chance to go to Real Madrid, he didn't say it about NUFC. Not even sure he said it this summer either, it was part of a serialisation of Mark Douglas' book about Rafa I think.

Been mentioned a while ago. But Rafa said he would never quit this summer as he'd given new players his word that he's staying long term. That he wouldn't tie them to this club and then f*** off.

That was the main reason I thought he would stay. Players are coming here for Rafa he wouldn't walk unless he thought his position was untenable.

Been mentioned a while ago. But Rafa said he would never quit this summer as he'd given new players his word that he's staying long term. That he wouldn't tie them to this club and then f*** off.

That was a comment he made about when he was at Liverpool and had the chance to go to Real Madrid, he didn't say it about NUFC. Not even sure he said it this summer either, it was part of a serialisation of Mark Douglas' book about Rafa I think.

I’m pretty sure he’s said this while he has been with us too. I’ll post it if I can be bothered to find it.

He won't be going anywhere right now. Things are ticking along nicely and we might get taken over soon.

If we have a decent January, the debacle of the summer will seem a world away.

The Scum trying to link him with Everton today, nee quotes or absolutely anything of substance, just s*** stirring from that vile rag.

Not going anywhere and doubt he would consider Everton anyway. Would be equivalent Keegan going to Sunderland.

The Scum trying to link him with Everton today, nee quotes or absolutely anything of substance, just s*** stirring from that vile rag.

Its a sunday,  they need to sell rags so theyll make up a story re NUFC before the live match...some people will buy it and swallow it.

Not going anywhere and doubt he would consider Everton anyway. Would be equivalent Keegan going to Sunderland.

Or like Clough going from Derby to Forest with a brief spell at one of Europe's elite in between?