Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

You couldn’t pay me to go back to SJP, would take Ashley selling up and even then I don’t think I could bear sitting beside the kind of fans that inhabit the place for 90 minutes every week.

Dear god man, have a word with yourself!  :lol:

You couldn’t pay me to go back to SJP, would take Ashley selling up and even then I don’t think I could bear sitting beside the kind of fans that inhabit the place for 90 minutes every week.

Imagine sitting beside him^

Probably a really daft question but does he only do the glasses-in-pocket thing when we win, or do we only notice it when we win?

Pretty sure he takes them off after every game but camera rarely pans to non-winning bench.

Guest Howaythetoon

Why would I pay to sit next to the kind of muppets that booed fans displaying SP banners at home to Hull or allow MA to laugh his tits off in his seat at SJP?

Why would I pay to sit next to the kind of muppets that booed fans displaying SP banners at home to Hull or allow MA to laugh his tits off in his seat at SJP?

What would you do about it if you were there like, crack him? Put your joint out in his eye à la Barton?

Do us all a favour mate, and keep your promise to stay away - Ashley or no Ashley You contribute f**ing nothing - to this forum or to the club. I struggle to see from your craic on here what you can possibly offer to wider society. Even sat whining in your easychair, you're a waste of the stale-fart air you breathe.

If Ashley is Satan, the supporters (enablers) that flock to support his shit tat club are the devil's children. No support, no Ashley, 4 games to go and we can still get relegated and idiots on here are criticising posters who question why the fuck they go to the matches to give Ashley their money. There is literally no hope until the supporters withdraw their support of the way Ashley runs the club.

Do us all a favour mate, and keep your promise to stay away - Ashley or no Ashley You contribute f**ing nothing - to this forum or to the club. I struggle to see from your craic on here what you can possibly offer to wider society. Even sat whining in your easychair, you're a waste of the stale-fart air you breathe.

I would like to nominate this post as the fucking worst in the history of this forum.

I would like to nominate this post as the f***ing worst in the history of this forum.

It's certainly up there. HTT is as long-winded as Kerouac's On the Road notes, but the forum would suck balls without him and his essays. These little trolls love to come out from under their little 4chan bridges and shit their trolly shits to attract other trolls.

55831267.jpg

Rafa not heard back from the club three weeks after submitting his wish list at the club's request according to Caulkin

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/rafael-benitez-given-no-assurances-over-future-at-newcastle-united-vx0xtzj2t

It's ludicrous, man. If they simply ignore him and let him go at the end of the season, it's lunacy. If they keep him waiting before finally compromising just before he's about to do one, it's still mental, as they've achieved the grand sum of fuck all in the process.

Why can't they just be normal, rational, business-savvy people?

Guest neesy111

Moron alert, moron alert.

giphy.gif