Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Bonded even more with the bloke over being the victim in a tight title race of dodgy refereeing decisions towards Manchester United (also against Spurs), Ferguson being a c*nt and unfavourable fixture arrangements.

17 minutes ago, duo said:

Does he talk about Newcastle at all?

Not even eluded to, it's a bit strange. Carra seems to use it all as a bit of a therapy session tbh. :lol: Not sure he got anything out of it either, Rafa tends to not stick to one subject and doesn't answer much.

There wasn’t a chance he’d have been allowed to talk about us on the overlap. The whole thing is sky 6 propaganda. 

If Rafa mentions Newcastle he invariably waxes lyrical about the fans and the potential of the club - imagine Keane during such converse, or any of the others for that matter. Carragher says he likes us but he’s desperate for our revival to come to a halt. See his ludicrous comments regarding a ban on us signing a Tonali replacement. 

Edited by Stuy_O

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

Not even eluded to, it's a bit strange. Carra seems to use it all as a bit of a therapy session tbh. :lol: Not sure he got anything out of it either, Rafa tends to not stick to one subject and doesn't answer much.

I was surprised with how all over the place his conversations went

I just assumed he would be very methodical and structured in his answers but he's all over the shop

3 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I just assumed he would be very methodical and structured in his answers but he's all over the shop

I thought the whole thing was all over the shop. People talking over each other, pouring cups of tea ffs. Woke bullsht.

49 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

I think Rafa takes the long road round to answers, but because Neville and Carragher were so invested they kept taking him up on parts of the story that moved it further from the answer. Rafa with a more patient audience gets more of an answer because Rafa can get there in the end.

9 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

I think Rafa takes the long road round to answers, but because Neville and Carragher were so invested they kept taking him up on parts of the story that moved it further from the answer. Rafa with a more patient audience gets more of an answer because Rafa can get there in the end.

Just started watching it; infuriating how Carragher is interrupting him from the off. :lol: