Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Look at the money other teams now around us spent. And given just a measley £20 million the guy has us looking like a threat again.

Give him some fucking money ffs.

I thought we have broke even on transfers

If I were more mature, I would let it slide that Rafa has for the second year running made some on this forum look like the paragons of dipshittery.

Third. Some wanted him gone in the Championship season when we were sort of struggling in the first half of the season and sitting back with 1 up top at home against dross.

If I were more mature, I would let it slide that Rafa has for the second year running made some on this forum look like the paragons of dipshittery.

Third. Some wanted him gone in the Championship season when we were sort of struggling in the first half of the season and sitting back with 1 up top at home against dross.

The same tossers will want him out again if we don't win for a few games...

Wasted White Mike's beautiful English money on that vile foreign back up LB from Monaco. He should be castigated, and possibly castrated, for this alone.

Sir Mike, a noble lord of the realm, was going to use that money to recreate Madness' 1980 pop classic video Baggy Trousers.

Wasted White Mike's beautiful English money on that vile foreign back up LB from Monaco. He should be castigated, and possibly castrated, for this alone.

Sir Mike, a noble lord of the realm, was going to use that money to recreate Madness' 1980 pop classic video Baggy Trousers.

:lol:

Can't get over how good some of his transfer business has been like, especially when that was the biggest criticism of his time at Liverpool. Dubravka, Schar and Lejeune have all been extraordinary signings in this market.

Roughly £17M for those 3 players is tremendous business like.

Can't get over how good some of his transfer business has been like, especially when that was the biggest criticism of his time at Liverpool. Dubravka, Schar and Lejeune have all been extraordinary signings in this market.

:thup: Add in Lascelles who barely got a game pre-Benitez and was then his captain a few month later.

:thup: Add in Lascelles who barely got a game pre-Benitez and was then his captain a few month later.

Technically signed under Pardew...

We are a couple of players away from having a very decent team. Already with the three CB system the passing has improved loads as both Lejuene and Schar are outstanding at distribution. Rondon's done well here, but you put a target man who will score 15-20 goals a season in that side and it would be lethal. No idea how he's done it on a budget, but Rafa is on the verge of building something special here if he is backed properly.

The same tossers will want him out again if we don't win for a few games...

Speaking of which........any sign of Crumpy or Balooba?

Can't get over how good some of his transfer business has been like. Dubravka, Schar and Lejeune have all been extraordinary signings in this market.

Love how our whole defence Lascelles, Schar, Lejuene and Dubravka cost the same as just 1 Nathan Ake :iamatwat:

While Bournemouth have conceded nearly as many as Huddersfield and only Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea have conceded less than us.

Rafa :coolsmiley:  :smitten:

We are a couple of players away from having a very decent team. Already with the three CB system the passing has improved loads as both Lejuene and Schar are outstanding at distribution. Rondon's done well here, but you put a target man who will score 15-20 goals a season in that side and it would be lethal. No idea how he's done it on a budget, but Rafa is on the verge of building something special here if he is backed properly.

Jović would do I think.

Jović would do I think.

You taking the piss?

Jović would do I think.

You taking the piss?

Obviously.