Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Howaythetoon

Such a shit video, a complete waste of a recording.  I bet the drip who looked up and quick as a flash saw a Rafa lookalike begging to film via his phone, thought Twitter gold this. Good lad! Guarantee he was buying a scratch card.

Such a shit video, a complete waste of a recording.  I bet the drip who looked up and quick as a flash saw a Rafa lookalike begging to film via his phone, thought Twitter gold this. Good lad! Guarantee he was buying a scratch card.

Really?

Thought it was quite funny myself.  No one was being abusive, just a bit of fun, no harm done really.

Really?

Thought it was quite funny myself.  No one was being abusive, just a bit of fun, no harm done really.

It's HTT's new alter-ego. Ignore him.

I don't think he should go to PSG. Its a thankless task even you win trophies at PSG and like at Real Madrid he will have to deal with cunts like Neymar. If he goes to manage in Ligue 1 he would be better off at Lyon or Marseilles.

I don't think he should go to PSG. Its a thankless task even you win trophies at PSG and like at Real Madrid he will have to deal with cunts like Neymar. If he goes to manage in Ligue 1 he would be better off at Lyon or Marseilles.

fuck that, after this spell with us he deserves unlimited funds and a proper crack at the CL again

I don't think he should go to PSG. Its a thankless task even you win trophies at PSG and like at Real Madrid he will have to deal with c***s like Neymar. If he goes to manage in Ligue 1 he would be better off at Lyon or Marseilles.

f*** that, after this spell with us he deserves unlimited funds and a proper crack at the CL again

I think he can still do a good job for a club in the Champions League, but PSG would be a bad move for him.

Chronicle

Newcastle United midfielder Isaac Hayden spoke about the players' ambition for the club going forward and the important of Rafa Bentiezd

FML

It really is Fisher Price’s ‘My First Newspaper’ isn’t it :lol:

I might be reading this article wrong, but he doesn't seem too fussed about signing Rondon as long as he can get a proven striker to replace him. Those Joelinton links won't go away either.

https://t.co/fyKEfsk5vV

"believed to have underlined the need for a tall left-back"

:pardsgrin:

That's Ritchie's pre-season training schedule sorted. 5 weeks of 'the rack'.

It looks like the team that finishes 10th in the league this season will have at least 50 points. Last season we finished 10th with 44 points. We didn't invest properly last summer and we have already gone backwards. Another summer of under investment even with Benitez as manager and we will be much closer to the relegation zone.