Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

This lad isn't normally a bullshitter and only posts if he has some genuine info.

It does seem a bit coincidental they had a cameraman hiding in the bushes. Bit like the Staveley meal, they were clearly tipped off.

What would the bad news be ?

He says in later tweet that Rafa “has had enough”

Any of us in a similar position with work would have said fuck this I'm off a long time ago. Like asking a builder to build a wall with a cake knife. The whole takeover bullshit is conveniently taking everything away from him

Good luck Rafa you deserve a proper club not some mickey mouse two bit fucking outfit trying to masquerade as a premier league club

Guest chopey

What would the bad news be ?

Guess?

I've been guessing for 3 weeks it just gives me anxiety, I just wish it was all sorted one way or another

Guest neesy111

This lad isn't normally a bullshitter and only posts if he has some genuine info.

It does seem a bit coincidental they had a cameraman hiding in the bushes. Bit like the Staveley meal, they were clearly tipped off.

Especially at the start of June.

Exactly. What is the purpose of it? Just to piss Rafa off even more by letting him know how fucking snakey this lot are is my guess.

Guest neesy111

Exactly. What is the purpose of it? Just to piss Rafa off even more by letting him know how fucking snakey this lot are is my guess.

:thup:

It was bullshit from Keith Downie to say it was just a normal day at work for Benitez. Its the start of June, he arrived at the training ground in the middle of the day, stayed for a couple of hours, met with Charnley and then went back home. Whether it was good or bad news that wasn't a normal day at work. Its no surprise Benitez is p*ssed off again, he went to the trouble to sell the club his vision, then silence, left in the dark regarding the takeover and if reports are to be believed they more or less ignored all his suggestions apart from a slightly bigger budget to spend. The lack of ambition annoys him, but once again just like for the fans its the lack of communication between the club and Benitez. He would be better being unemployed then signing a new contract. It wouldn't surprise me if there is news tonight in the papers if its true Benitez hasn't signed a new contract.

Guest covmag

I  said months ago he should do his bit, fold the glasses and say fuckoff Ashley.Hes too nice a bloke to do that.

We have no idea what's going on but......

1.  It seems Rafa is going

2.  Takeover is bullshit

As expected deep down. Cunts the lot of them.

Heard negative stuff about his future with us from a good source FFS man

Ffs. Now Paully is saying this I’m really concerned.

What have you heard Paully?

I  said months ago he should do his bit, fold the glasses and say fuckoff Ashley.Hes too nice a bloke to do that.

2.  Takeover is bullshit

As expected deep down. Cunts the lot of them.

I think the takeover is done or just about done.

Rafa though is a different situation. It wouldn’t surprise me if the club are keeping the details of the takeover secret from him, so even he doesn’t know what’s happening. It could be why he’s not given an answer yet, he might only be willing to stay if Ashley leaves now.

I am more worried about him not staying then the takeover happening.

2.  Takeover is bullshit

As expected deep down. c***s the lot of them.

I think the takeover is done or just about done.

Rafa though is a different situation. It wouldn’t surprise me if the club are keeping the details of the takeover secret from him, so even he doesn’t know what’s happening. It could be why he’s not given an answer yet, he might only be willing to stay if Ashley leaves now.

I am more worried about him not staying then the takeover happening.

Done  :lol:

Rafa as ever holds the power now. Tell Mike to fuck off with the constant lies and let it be known you would love to continue work at this club under new, ambitious ownership. That will get things moving one way or another. This could be just the push the fat cunt needs to stop fooling around and send in the takeover paperwork to the FA rather than spread lies about other interested parties to drive the price up.