Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Still loads looking forward to the excitement of match day somehow

Yeah I'm really excited for our game & seeing the new lads get their first run-outs at St James' despite the best efforts of our owner to zap the spirit and feel good factor from the club. That said I won't be buying tickets or anything else.

Some of the new players I like the look of but I’ll not pretend there’s anything being built here.

I was planning on watching it in a bar near the ground for the day out but I will be too annoyed seeing everyone going up to the match like nowt is a matter so will just be staying at home and will just go walk my dogs instead as I feel nothing for our shitshow of a season starting

You’re a strange fella

I was planning on watching it in a bar near the ground for the day out but I will be too annoyed seeing everyone going up to the match like nowt is a matter so will just be staying at home and will just go walk my dogs instead as I feel nothing for our shitshow of a season starting

You’re a strange fella

How's that

You’re a strange fella

How's that

Not out.

You’re a strange fella

How's that

The end contradicts the beginning?

You’re a strange fella

How's that

The end contradicts the beginning?

I was planning on watching it in bar up there back when the fixtures came out. With the shit that has happened since its changed that

That guy must have been on the drink, had to read that tweet about 3 times to understand it.

"A source" in the ground said that Rafa was so angry (for 10 mins, of course) in an interview that stewards moved fans

mm yeah ok

That guy must have been on the drink, had to read that tweet about 3 times to understand it.

"A source" in the ground said that Rafa was so angry (for 10 mins, of course) in an interview that stewards moved fans

mm yeah ok

:thup: :lol:

Cant see Rafa as the type to gan that mental in public tbh

Still don't get the "stewards had to move fans" thing. Fans in the tunnel? Interview in the stand next to fans? Rafa hoying chairs around and fans unsafe? eh :lol:

Very believable though.

Ha! Always is when it's the worst case scenario.

Would you rather he consume a shit sandwich, and enjoy it everytime, when approached by reporters & camera crews? ..... because he's probably going to face the same line of questioning, and by now he's probably reached the very end of his tether at this workplace.

He's doing nobody a favour staying just for this season though other than Ashley by keeping him

on the gravy train for another year. He's going anyway so he may as well make it now. He looks ill and like he has had enough anyway, I feel sorry for him he doesn't need or deserve this. Get himself out of this shit club and wake the zombies up against Ashley at the same time.

Drifting along with him for this season is just a waste of a year.