Newcastle United 2 - 1 Stoke City - 16/09/17 (post match reaction from p21)

Greg

You'd never get tired of punching Shaqiri.

:lol: He's all right angles, tbh. You'd destroy your hands hitting that fucking box of a person.

That fat little obnoxious fuck is earning millions a year while good men like you and I slave for a pittance.  It ain't right, Mike.

Mbemba's been outstanding.

Really pleased for him and would love for him to make that LB spot his in the meantime. He was very patient last season, and has been a great pro.

Just love the guy's positive play and energy. He always tries to make things happen, and always plays with confidence.

Joselu is just to eager to score. Rafa will calm him down at half time. Gayle probably would have scored there but Gayle also doesn't get in some of the positions that Joselu does.

His overall contribution is good. There'll be tired legs in the 2nd half for sure though. Huge off the ball work..

:lol: How in the world did we get Merino.

Amazes me that such a player was buried on a team's bench, while the likes of Colback was in line to be starting every week :lol:

We didn't really have a bunch of competition for Merino either. Crazy the talent that is wasting away out there, just from being in the wrong situation at the wrong time.

Pinched him from under Athletic's noses didn't we?

We should be at least 3-0 up, hope it doesn't come back to bite us.

Yeah, but happy we at least managed to put one away and establish the lead. Just need to come out with the same mentality as the 1st half.

Amazes me that such a player was buried on a team's bench, while the likes of Colback was in line to be starting every week :lol:

We didn't really have a bunch of competition for Merino either. Crazy the talent that is wasting away out there, just from being in the wrong situation at the wrong time.

Aye.

We should be at least 3-0 up, hope it doesn't come back to bite us.

Yeah, but happy we at least managed to put one away and establish the lead. Just need to come out with the same mentality as the 1st half.

Obviously, there's chances to come in this game i reckon regardless.

Yeah, that's my point ... not exactly a ton of competition, as it was just Bilbao we went up against, and they didn't seem to be much of a challenge tbh.