Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Odin, I really hope so.

Sent from my f***ing Macbook

It’s definitely happened already. As ever we'll just be the last to know about it.

My guess is it will be announced just after xmas. Then the start of January will be a rollercoaster.

And it makes total sense when you think about the dip in form. LeJeune looked like the man about town when we signed him over the summer. He’s now thinking.. f*** I’ve moved here and won’t be getting a game after January. His confidence is shot.

Same for Manquillo, Hayden, Ritchie, Joselu, Ayoze, Clarke, Mitro.. all the goalkeepers... even Shelvey could be off.

None of these players will go on to better clubs so no wonder the team is playing so badly.

I’d wager that we’ll be in for Samaris first to shore things up in the middle.. the rest I haven’t the foggiest about.

Footballers in general tend to think very highly of themselves. I highly doubt they'd be all "Well, that's me f***ed" more than "I'll f***ing show these c***s who's boss"

Don’t be daft. They’re fragile little snowflakes for the most part trying to deal with their troubles with about half the brain cells of most normal men.

Odin's musings in this thread have been f***ing mental from start to finish tbh. Read like the ramblings of a schizophrenic.

Based on me being a total sceptic about it until I’d seen enough to believe it was happening?

Odin's musings in this thread have been f***ing mental from start to finish tbh. Read like the ramblings of a schizophrenic.

Based on me being a total sceptic about it until I’d seen enough to believe it was happening?

Genuinely not sure if you remember any of this mate but you've offered all sorts of madcap theories about what has been going on the last few months, adding to the crazy by veering wildly from one mad theory one day to another one that is practically the opposite the next. I noticed it early doors man, it has been fucking bizarre to watch [emoji38]

Someone I know very well who’s got a corporate box at Chelsea seems to think Batshuayi is all agreed to come here in January.

Wrong thread.

It’s not a loan deal so I think it’s very relevant to this thread.

For what it’s worth I think this is a done deal now.. the curry house thing was how Mike Ashley would insist on a deal being wrapped up. The players we’ve been linked with seem to suggest that the agents are expecting we'll have a wad of cash to spend too.

The process of applying to the FA for it’s fit and proper has probably begun. It’s not like they’re going to be live tweeting about it.

They have a budget in place, good players lined up and they won’t be hanging around to sign them.

No other way Rafa would be so calm throughout the current run we’re having.. the shoddy players probably know their days are numbered which has probably added to the dip in form.

You got all that from some dude spouting stuff because he has a box at Chelsea? Are all box-dwellers at Stamford bridge privy to transfer proceedings or just that particular box?

Someone I know very well who’s got a corporate box at Chelsea seems to think Batshuayi is all agreed to come here in January.

Wrong thread.

For what it’s worth I think this is a done deal now.. the curry house thing was how Mike Ashley would insist on a deal being wrapped up. The players we’ve been linked with seem to suggest that the agents are expecting we'll have a wad of cash to spend too.

The process of applying to the FA for it’s fit and proper has probably begun. It’s not like they’re going to be live tweeting about it.

They have a budget in place, good players lined up and they won’t be hanging around to sign them.

No other way Rafa would be so calm throughout the current run we’re having.. the shoddy players probably know their days are numbered which has probably added to the dip in form.

You got all that from some dude spouting stuff because he has a box at Chelsea? Are all box-dwellers at Stamford bridge privy to transfer proceedings or just that particular box?

Just this particular guy, his kids go to the same private school as some of the kids of the players/coaching staff.

Wrong thread.

3jBH6E3.png

:lol:  perfect