Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Benitez said: Rafa on Shearer’s comments about need for signings: “We know our job, pundits know their jobs.

Ok

:lol:

ffs, proper Ryder said: Benitez said: Frankie said: Relax.

I don't think he knows anything more than usual tbh, he hopes like everybody else does but i wouldn't take a lot from that quote tbh.

Look at me, look at me.

Not really, jesus christ you guys are weird. :lol:

All he said was hopefully we get some news, of course he hopes for that we all do. But i don't see that as inclination he knows something. I get you are all desperate for this to happen, but seriously take a break from this s*** and do something else.

Pretty much every response in here is the equivalent of a poor person scrounging for food, the desperation is utterly ridiculous that you are searching for any possible little light of possible news that isn't even news.

I don't particularly blame any of you for feeling that way, but having said that i personally would feel a lot better by ignoring it until we actually have some news. I'd go absolutely mental if i followed this crap as closely as some of you.

It will happen when it happens, coming here everyday and scrounging for any slight bit of info isn't healthy.

Honestly mole, you're being intentionally obtuse here in an effort to not get your hopes up. The fact he mentioned possible news after the Everton match when he hasn't spoken about a takeover like this before tells me there's something in it.