Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Surely "due process"? :lol:

That’s what I thought as well :lol: or they couldn’t remember the word dillegence and was like due erm erm process

They definitely meant diligence, seeing as "due process" is shorthand for how people are charged/punished for crimes, enshrined in the Magna Carta. :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Dual/duel process is a way of thinking regarding situations and scenarios and has been applied to business strategy, but I hardly think it would be applied to us. If it has, whoever is buying us is one deep thinking mother fucker. It’s fucking Rafa isn’t it?! :lol:

That’s what I thought as well :lol: or they couldn’t remember the word dillegence and was like due erm erm process

They definitely meant diligence, seeing as "due process" is shorthand for how people are charged/punished for crimes, enshrined in the Magna Carta. :lol:

Due process could be referring to the legal process, contracts written up etc. No?

"Duel process" is where Ashley and Staveley stand back to back, walk 10 paces away from each other, and then turn and fire a single pistol shot at their opponent. The winner gets Newcastle United.

Think we're in with a decent chance of a good result here as Staveley's a much smaller target, whilst in turn she can barely miss his fat gut even from 20 yards with a flintlock.

"Duel process" is where Ashley and Staveley stand back to back, walk 10 paces away from each other, and then turn and fire a single pistol shot at their opponent. The winner gets Newcastle United.

Think we're in with a decent chance of a good result here as Staveley's a much smaller target, whilst in turn she can barely miss his fat gut even from 20 yards with a flintlock.

Sadly I think we all know how this would end...

Due process could be referring to the legal process, contracts written up etc. No?

Not aware of anyone who'd use the phrase that way given the much more widely accepted criminal meaning. Something taking place 'in due course' perhaps.

Not aware of anyone who'd use the phrase that way given the much more widely accepted criminal meaning. Something taking place 'in due course' perhaps.

No but somebody wanting to give the impression they know what they are talking about, might mis-use it.

At least we'll get some sort of clarification soon with another dismal transfer window proving that sausage fingers is just using his PR mates to pull the fast one.    We get a normal window and we may yet be witnessing flying pigs.

If the fat man manages to sell us for 300m and not strengthen in January and we then get relegated it will be the greatest con since the Usual Suspects.

If he fails to strengthen in January they'll simply pull the plug on the purchase.

Why is there talk of the takeover not officially being announced until after the window closes for fear of being held ransom with our new money? Surely every owner in the football league is immediately notified when a takeover of another club happens?

Why is there talk of the takeover not officially being announced until after the window closes for fear of being held ransom with our new money? Surely every owner in the football league is immediately notified when a takeover of another club happens?

Because the dullards in the media have fuck all to write about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New owner lend Ashley money to do business in Jan, part of the deal, then officially announced end of January. Not stupid but I do not believe it [emoji38]

Just a thought but I wonder whether Amanda wants us relegated so she can buy us on the cheap. It would tie in with her relegation clause so she eother gets us cheap and bankrplls is in jan or lets Ashley relegate us and get us on the cheap and uses the dosh she saves to bankroll uz getying back to the prem.