Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have any reliable journalists spoken yet? Seems very very quiet from the usual sources.

They'll be in the same boat as us wondering if that new company means anything.

Or maybe under a strict gagging order until a certain date? Certainly strange that none of them have said anything at all.

It does feel like the press know something like. Not one single media outlet mentioning the setup of this new limited company.

Gonna be a long day at work refreshing Twitter!!

Agreed, very strange that none of them are mentioning it

It does feel like the press know something like. Not one single media outlet mentioning the setup of this new limited company.

Agreed, very strange that none of them are mentioning it

Either because they’re desperately scrambling around trying to find out or because it’s so irrelevant it’s not even worth mentioning.

Silence makes me think it’s the first option though.

Absolutely, putting 2+2 together, it looks as though they're being held back.

Absolutely, putting 2+2 together, it looks as though they're being held back.

This was what I was thinking, like they're all waiting for a certain time to release stuff...fuck I've got myself excited about this again  :lol:

I think it will be Sky Sports and it will be due to them having their noses put out of joint if the thing about the BBC getting the first interviews are true. Sky won’t be happy and might announce something before the BBC out of spite.

Guest reefatoon

Dont set yourselves up lads just focus on the Luton game. :lol:

When we have heard the exclusive from Shearer himself on football focus and the new owners are paraded before it. Gonna be a canny day.

I think it will be Sky Sports and it will be due to them having their noses put out of joint if the thing about the BBC getting the first interviews are true. Sky won’t be happy and might announce something before the BBC out of spite.

IF this is true i'd imagine the BBC would be her first proper interview, but you'd imagine the announcement of a sale would be beforehand so the BBC could let people know she'll be giving an interview.

IF this is true i'd imagine the BBC would be her first proper interview, but you'd imagine the announcement of a sale would be beforehand so the BBC could let people know she'll be giving an interview.

I suppose so. Also with it being a FA Cup weekend I suppose it makes sense to use the BBC for your first interview.

It could well be that its sky news that breaks it, just like they did with the first bid.

Which journo will it be to start the dismissal? My money is on either Edwards or the grim Ryder.

Also, Wraith seems to be retweeting anything with a negative spin.

He's gonna be gutted if/when it actually happens, after his doom-mongering in December is (hopefully) proven wrong.

It could well be that its sky news that breaks it, just like they did with the first bid.

[emoji38]