Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Only half an hour of FF tomorrow before the televised match. Not enough time for a Staveley interview.

BBC: You bought the club like?

AS: Aye.

BBC: And now for the weather.

Its pissing down in Newcastle........and Nee bugger cares, they're lopping  aboot like loons in celebration

There's no way this is a Bishop play :lol:

Staveley and the people she's involved with are way bigger than Fat Mike and his merry band of nonces.  If they tried to play games like this they'd be staring down the barrel of some very big lawsuits.

Wraith says there’s no chance of it happening today.

I for one can’t wait for the BBC interview this afternoon.

I wonder if Wraith's whole schtick here is that when it eventually goes through he'll claim to have been ITK all along but was asked to be quiet/distract and if it falls through he's golden.

Guest chopey

Yes, I like Rob Lee and keen to hear his lads speak. Wonder what their accents are like?

From the snippet I heard last night, not at all Geordie's and didn't even realise their Dad played for Newcastle

Yes, I like Rob Lee and keen to hear his lads speak. Wonder what their accents are like?

From the snippet I heard last night, not at all Geordie's and didn't even realise their Dad played for Newcastle

The eldest one, from memory, would have been 8 when his dad went to Derby. You would think he would remember and unless he went to some posh-boy Durham school may have even retained an accent.

Aye!  Both have generic southern accents.  No Geordie there at all.