Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Harsh on Quinn like. He's not a journo. He's saw that tweet which to be honest most of us getting excited originally just for him it's New news. For us it's old and been scrutinised every which way.

Harsh on Quinn like. He's not a journo. He's saw that tweet which to be honest most of us getting excited originally just for him it's New news. For us it's old and been scrutinised every which way.

I haven’t seen his tweets other than on here but I did see that fake sky Sports tweet today. Has he actually based all this on the fake sky Sports one????

I haven’t seen his tweets other than on here but I did see that fake sky Sports tweet today. Has he actually based all this on the fake sky Sports one????

He made his original tweet and another, then retweeted that.

Okay, I need to know, the fuck is a cowwie? Weed? Crack? MDMA? [emoji38]

Cake. [emoji513]

[emoji38]

It stimulated my Shatner's Bassoon  :cheesy:

I assumed it was the press conference one from midweek that had people talking about Stavley setting up a new company in the comments.

Shearer looks happy tonight. Like he knows something...  :whistle:

Dum, dum; dum, dum; dah-da-da-da; dum-dum; dum-dum... it’s on if Al is happy! Amanda, you lovely woman, get your hat pet, your buying us tomorrow!

http://78.media.tumblr.com/6b0cc019016e9c09c1af52a0956e9865/tumblr_nirwwmO3kf1qksdrmo9_250.gif

Shearer looks happy tonight. Like he knows something...  :whistle:

Dum, dum; dum, dum; dah-da-da-da; dum-dum; dum-dum... it’s on if Al is happy! Amanda, you lovely woman, get your hat pet, your buying us tomorrow!

http://78.media.tumblr.com/6b0cc019016e9c09c1af52a0956e9865/tumblr_nirwwmO3kf1qksdrmo9_250.gif

Your dad on the computer again, Altamullan?

If he wasn't on twitter much I'd agree, but fact is anyone who is on twitter as much as Quinn know pretty easily what is legitimate and what is made up bollocks.

I have no sympathy.

It’s a classic, man. It’ll grow on you ;)

The Quiet Man is a quality film :thup: Hopefully that fight scene is re-enacted, with Staveley eventually knocking the fuck out out the fat cunt all the way through Newcastle, culminating with him getting sparked out on the town moor :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

BBC News keep saying "New Car Sales", everytime I look round thinking some news has broke [emoji38]

Same here, as soon as I heard new car I got very excited

[emoji38] Same

We just have to be sure to back Rafa all the way through to the end of the season if the deal doesn't go through in January. Our main priorities are remaining in this division if we want a sale to go through and to also keep Rafa. If he does that with minimal or no money, I think we'll be bought in the summer.

If we go bat shit crazy it might effect our ability to remain in he top flight. With us not in he top flight we'll be stuck with the Fat Hitler and Rafa will walk...

If Football Manager has taught me anything its that when a club takeover is nearing completion the board place a transfer embargo on the club, so these Rafa comments might not be a bad thing.

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi1180.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fx408%2Fstixman1980%2FClutchingStraws.jpg&hash=b73661ecf376ba9c0d0305608080ab5b