Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

I will never forget the day Mickey Quinn came to visit me at the RVI out of the blue with a bookies pencil behind his ear and a betting slip in hand when I was 10. He had heard about me in the paper and was at the RVI for an injury and just popped into visit me. I personally met him a few years back at a talk-in and he was as witty, charming and engaging as he was when I was a bairn. He could have been my dad that day when he visited me, making me laugh, cheering me up and genuinely showing care for my situation (I was badly burned). He is the only person who could criticise KK in front of me, which he did, and I wouldn’t get angry, upset or tell him he was talking crap. Love the bloke me and what a player.

Wraith says there’s no chance of it happening today.

I for one can’t wait for the BBC interview this afternoon.

Yes, I like Rob Lee and keen to hear his lads speak. Wonder what their accents are like?

From the snippet I heard last night, not at all Geordie's and didn't even realise their Dad played for Newcastle

You'd think they'd remember this, well not the baby obviously :lol: but the other 2 should :

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/05/19/47CA105100000578-5240013-image-a-1_1515179895833.jpg

Don't mean to piss on anyone's cheesy chips but good things never happen to us. Not completely anyway. It's ironic as fuck that we get Rafa Benitez as our manager under Mike fucking Ashley. We sign Shearer then Keegan leaves and he breaks his ankle in preseason. 15 pts at Xmas etc..etc..

It's part of who we are as a club. I've gotten used to it now.

Don't mean to p*ss on anyone's cheesy chips but good things never happen to us. Not completely anyway. It's ironic as f*** that we get Rafa Benitez as our manager under Mike f***ing Ashley. We sign Shearer then Keegan leaves and he breaks his ankle in preseason. 15 pts at Xmas etc..etc..

It's part of who we are as a club. I've gotten used to it now.

"Today was a good day"

Guest chopey

If this happens today it will rank alongside keegans three arrivals, shearers first game and Thatchers death as great days for me

JUst seen Amanda buying 20 Regal and a bottle of fizzy Lambrini at the offi next to mine. She said she was celebrating today.  O0  :yikes:

That’s bollox, I know that cos she rolls her own

Just seen BBC heilcopter fly over my house...

Behave man :lol:

How could you tell it was bbc :lol:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wGdTqf_XJa8/U4gZr7c5HDI/AAAAAAAAwq4/V5CZGg9Ig4k/s1600/G-TAKE_BHX_2014.05.29.jpg

No idea. tbh.