Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In all fairness I realise that I have only ever been in a position to lose with this due to my perception on here, I accept that.

If I had came out about this early on then I would have been laughed off, and even when it came to light that she was back in for us then it would still only be regarded as a coincidence. The best time for me to come out about it would have been immediately after the match yesterday when there is a 99.9% confidence that we would be safe without mathematically being so, I actually considered doing this as the match ended but opted to wait. The Mirror story last night turned my hand. I knew some would be positive but with others just thinking that they would be inevitable rumours. At this point I decided to tell you what I can, and I did so with the aim of getting you guys excited about the prospect of her taking over. Ok I’m going to be laughed away, and I have tried my best to prove it to be the truth whilst maintaining Amanda’s privacy.

There is a few people who are laughing at me, and I don’t blame them, but equally so I have had numerous private messages and even texts from members on here asking if I’m telling the truth, which means that some people are excited about the prospect. I have replied to them as I have replied to you all on here, and if they wish, they can come out and back me up on this.

For now all that I can say that is if Amanda is successful in buying us then it should be a time of excitement. If she doesn't then no one is buying us as the bid put forward is a bid that Ashley has previously said he would accept, so if he doesn’t then he’s moving the goalposts again.

I don't think it was anything to do with the fact that it was you who posted it Stifler.

The idea that some random Newcastle United fan wrote to her and she called back personally to discuss the multi million pound takeover, which had previously been undertaken under the utmost secrecy, would have sounded completely ludicrous, regardless of who said it.

In all fairness I realise that I have only ever been in a position to lose with this due to my perception on here, I accept that.

If I had came out about this early on then I would have been laughed off, and even when it came to light that she was back in for us then it would still only be regarded as a coincidence. The best time for me to come out about it would have been immediately after the match yesterday when there is a 99.9% confidence that we would be safe without mathematically being so, I actually considered doing this as the match ended but opted to wait. The Mirror story last night turned my hand. I knew some would be positive but with others just thinking that they would be inevitable rumours. At this point I decided to tell you what I can, and I did so with the aim of getting you guys excited about the prospect of her taking over. Ok I’m going to be laughed away, and I have tried my best to prove it to be the truth whilst maintaining Amanda’s privacy.

There is a few people who are laughing at me, and I don’t blame them, but equally so I have had numerous private messages and even texts from members on here asking if I’m telling the truth, which means that some people are excited about the prospect. I have replied to them as I have replied to you all on here, and if they wish, they can come out and back me up on this.

For now all that I can say that is if Amanda is successful in buying us then it should be a time of excitement. If she doesn't then no one is buying us as the bid put forward is a bid that Ashley has previously said he would accept, so if he doesn’t then he’s moving the goalposts again.

Somebody could make a bigger bid.

There is not a single person on this forum that could've made that post and not got relentless shit for it.

Stifler you are simultaneously brilliant and a car crash. It's an impressive skill that you should be commended for. However you keep reiterating the bit in bold as if it were news. It's been discussed for months, as it literally cannot be anything other than exciting.

Stifler you are simultaneously brilliant and a car crash. It's an impressive skill that you should be commended for. However you keep reiterating the bit in bold as if it were news. It's been discussed for months, as it literally cannot be anything other than exciting.

I keep reiterating because guys, we are in the Premier League next year, Staveley is about to bring an end of Ashley’s reign, Rafa will be backed and over the next few years things will be steadily improve and with her ownership I don’t think there will be a dip in our fortunes that we have seen when Keegan and Robson left, if Rafa is to leave us further down the line.

So enjoy the end of the season, get fucking mental behind the lads and Rafa, and wear a smile on your face.

I honestly don’t think stiffy is deliberately wumming here. Either he is telling the truth, or he is completely mental and believes everything he is typing from ward 5 in Broadmoor.

Can I start running my takeover bath, Stif? Yes or no.

I wouldn’t. I mean I expect things to happen quickly, but I suspect running a bath will be a lot quicker than the completion of the takeover. You can certainly go out and buy some fresh Dove and Tresemme though.

I wouldn’t. I mean I expect things to happen quickly, but I suspect running a bath will be a lot quicker than the completion of the takeover. You can certainly go out and buy some fresh Dove and Tresemme though.

:lol: :clap:

I'd expect the promise of full reimbursement for said products if this falls through first, Spirit.

I honestly don’t think stiffy is deliberately wumming here. Either he is telling the truth, or he is completely mental and believes everything he is typing from ward 5 in Broadmoor.

This is exactly it :lol:

I'd expect the promise of full reimbursement for said products if this falls through first, Spirit.

When did you stop lurking?

This is exactly it :lol:

How great would it be on here if everything goes down exactly as Stifler predicts, just this once :)

Writing someone a letter nowadays is really well received, as it is so uncommon. Quite plausible that she might have really appreciated that.

Fair play to Stif if he did indeed do this and got such a positive response. Boss move if true :thup:

"Areet lads I've just got off the phone with Amanda."

How was this thread going to go any other way ffs :lol:

Given his posting history and the way he portrays himself on here it was canny improbable everyone was just going to be like "ah nice one mate, how did it go?"

He's probably telling the truth which makes it even more ridiculous, again given the image he himself paints on here - I assume a lot of the time because he finds it funny. He's probably a down to earth lad iirl. The thread's been Branko'd now and it's just gotten weird :lol:

:lol:

:lol:

There is not a single person on this forum that could've made that post and not got relentless shit for it.

Maybe Jill, but otherwise, yeah.

For the record, I'm #teamstifferz and appreciate him taking the leap of faith knowing the shitstorm it would generate.