Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest chopey

Sports Direct United Football Club is an English professional association football club based in Newcastle upon Tyne, that plays in the Premier League, the top tier of English football. Sports Direct United was founded in 2007 by the takeover by fat cunt Mike Ashley from fellow fat cunt Freddy Shepard and old cunt Sir John Hall and has played at its current home ground, St James' Park, ever since. The ground was developed into an all-seater stadium in the mid-1990s and has a capacity of 52,354.

The club is the 17th-highest revenue producing club in the world in terms of annual revenue, generating €169.3 million in 2015. Historically, Newcastle's highest placing was in 1999, when they were the fifth-highest revenue producing football club in the world, and second in England only behind Manchester United.

Still next to minimal net spend. When Rafa gets his first or second choices, then we talk.

When Rafa is happy to sign a new contract, we talk. Not before.

Anything less is unacceptable IMO.

Still next to minimal net spend. When Rafa gets his first or second choices, then we talk.

When Rafa is happy to sign a new contract, we talk. Not before.

Anything less is unacceptable IMO.

I'm not prepared to talk at all. Cunt could give us the money to sign Messi and I would still tell him to fuck off.

I would just like him to give Rafa "every penny the club generates."

I think we're discovering that this actually means "zero net spend".

And I can imagine Ashley saying that with a straight face. The cunt.

Am I missing something or (according to reports I've seen and comparing it to this) are DW selling the kits for considerably less than SD?

Nah, just advertising on the back of the bad publicity Sports Direct are getting and are able to say that your money won’t go to Ashley.

People should probably buy from Start Fitness instead, at least then you will be supporting a local company.

Am I missing something or (according to reports I've seen and comparing it to this) are DW selling the kits for considerably less than SD?

Nah SD have reduced it to £55, DW selling at £58

Start Fitness are selling it at £55. Local company, no money to Ashley. I’m getting my away top from there, might pop in for some running trainers as well.

Start Fitness are selling it at £55. Local company, no money to Ashley. I’m getting my away top from there, might pop in for some running trainers as well.

No money to Ashley who owns the football club? :jesuswept:

Don't buy the shirt at all you fucking lemon.

No money to Ashley who owns the football club? :jesuswept:

Don't buy the shirt at all you fucking lemon.

They claim to have bought their stock direct from Puma, FWIW.