Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Bloody hell, Steve Howey's been on Total Sport twice a week for the last ten years defending this shite. [emoji38]

Especially Pardew-era. It's mad like, I'll take it though, he's putting the points across well.

Bellamy like the cunt he is, trying to drag Rafa down and painting him as a villain.

He's talking the club up for potential suitors now, even if he still is reluctant to outright criticise Ashley.

Tbf to Bellamy he speaking quite ok there, saying enough is enough and Ashley should sell.

aye, surprising to hear there given all the shite he's spouted for the past month

Surprise is the right term, still full of shit like.

Bellamy saying he’s a big fan of Ashley as a businessman but he thinks he needs to sell now

Why would Bellamy be a fan of a businessman? I call bullshit.

Well yeah, I think he’s desperate to say he loves Ashley but he knows he’s in the minority with Howey and this fella Warburton who also seems to be on the side of Rafa.

I think its great that this is being discussed so openly on Sky which has previously seemed to favour a pro-Ashley position.

Steve Howey has been brill.

Yeah he’s been great. The commentator on the match on Sky was also spot on about us and didn’t trot out the usual bollocks about us being delusional. Said we just wante a team who is able to compete.

I think its great that this is being discussed so openly on Sky which has previously seemed to favour a pro-Ashley position.

Steve Howey has been brill.

Yeah he’s been great. The commentator on the match on Sky was also spot on about us and didn’t trot out the usual bollocks about us being delusional. Said we just wante a team who is able to compete.

There does seem to be a change in things, maybe everything everyone is doing is having the desired effect.

To be fair Bellamy is quite complimentary of us a club, he seems to genuinely think we deserve better and has good memories of his time up here

Spot on.

I think he tries to play devil's advocate for the sake of TV but when it comes to football opinions he's just saying what he'd want to see. Like the 'go for it' comment, its about him being a striker and hating the idea of playing 85m pure defensive.

I don't agree with his opinion of Ashley being a great businessman considering the position of his average employee, but I guess he's just looking at the money making side of things. Shallow.

Howey and Warburton were really good and hope having this on Sky would get the real message out there about what the fans think and want and that Ashley is dragging the club down. Hope SkySports News get some of these points on their shows tomorrow on repeat.

Bellamy hates Rafa, just fucking hates him.

Howey and Warburton were really good and hope having this on Sky would get the real message out there about what the fans think and want and that Ashley is dragging the club down. Hope SkySports News get some of these points on their shows tomorrow on repeat.

Bellamy hates Rafa, just fucking hates him.

Amazing seeing this, plus Pennant recently. Two players unworthy of that shirt only got the chance to wear it because Benítez saw something in them.

Howey was superb, absolutely nailed it.

As for Bellamy, I think he still wants to crawl up Ashley's arse BUT he's a coward and he didn't have the balls to take on someone that clearly knew what they were talking about. So ended up coming up with that rubbish about him being a brilliant businessman (it's a football show, who gives a shite) and that he needs to sell.

Howey should replace Shola for our match day coverage.