Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peter Kenyon (born 1954 in Stalybridge, Cheshire) is a British businessman who has served as the chief executive of English Premier League clubs Manchester United Football Club and Chelsea Football Club, where he has been involved in contentious transfer dealings.

Transfers though...

XjV.gif

Funny how it's Sky sources once again.

:thup: Reeks of more desperation tactics by Bishop - Kenyon is crooked as well so even if genuine I'm hardly excited. Good job we have TMG, AO etc. to help people keep level heads with this though.

Aye - reeks of Bishop.

Interesting one as it names Kenyon. One of them has obviously leaked it, wonder which one.

This is the odd part for me, I'm wondering if he has any connection to Ashley.

I also wonder how many people actually think he's looking to sell at this point. If the story was true, would Ashley react positively to it?

Assuming it’s bollocks aside. People be happy with that?

would depend on who's putting in the money ultimately, very easy to imagine a scenario where we get ashley 2.0 just looking to make money and forget anything else, hell I'd call it probable