Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He could have paid of a high end private chef to cook for them at SJP and not be disturbed, instead he went for the cheap option to parade himself about infront of the cameras but ended up making a total arse of himself.  :lol: :lol:

He is small time pathetic little man. 

Yep I said it earlier he turns up in a people carrier for a 7 quid spag bol, could you imagine if the mansours took City players for dinner it would have been at a 5 star Michelin restaurant in Mayfair and they would have pulled up in Maybachs

This cheap cunt is just a joke man absolutely no class at all

He could have paid of a high end private chef to cook for them at SJP and not be disturbed, instead he went for the cheap option to parade himself about infront of the cameras but ended up making a total arse of himself.  :lol: :lol:

He is small time pathetic little man. 

Yep I said it earlier he turns up in a people carrier for a 7 quid spag bol, could you imagine if the mansours took City players for dinner it would have been at a 5 star Michelin restaurant in Mayfair and they would have pulled up in Maybachs

This cheap cunt is just a joke man absolutely no class at all

He should have tekn them to the Toon Takeaway.

Guest chopey

Ashley now chasing American Golf and Evens Cycles.

:lol: :lol:

He's getting good value for that Sky TV and transfer surplus money Rafa gave him

Unpopular opinion alert. Always find it bizarre where fans can lambast players, managers, chairman and the like, call them every name under the sun and throw anything at them verbally or literally (in some cases cabbages), yet if any of these people do the slightest thing back, the fans go up like it’s the crime of the century.

I don’t care if he swore at a fan a journo or whatever. I care about the fact he’s running the club into the ground and doesn’t give a fuck. This strikes me as another huge case of misdirection. Everyone is so concerned about the lack of respect he showed by sticking two fingers up, it’s overshadowing the years of lack of respect he’s clearly had by the decisions he’s made at the club.

I’d probably have more respect for him if he’d clearly stuck his finger up and told the fan to piss off for shoving a camera phone in his face.

What in the living fuck is that ?

Unpopular opinion alert. Always find it bizarre where fans can lambast players, managers, chairman and the like, call them every name under the sun and throw anything at them verbally or literally (in some cases cabbages), yet if any of these people do the slightest thing back, the fans go up like it’s the crime of the century.

I don’t care if he swore at a fan a journo or whatever. I care about the fact he’s running the club into the ground and doesn’t give a fuck. This strikes me as another huge case of misdirection. Everyone is so concerned about the lack of respect he showed by sticking two fingers up, it’s overshadowing the years of lack of respect he’s clearly had by the decisions he’s made at the club.

I’d probably have more respect for him if he’d clearly stuck his finger up and told the fan to piss off for shoving a camera phone in his face.

Careful, he’ll join the clique haters.

I understand what he's getting at, especially about the misdirection but our situation is somewhat different imo, as that is just another gesture to add to the many. Ashley deserves everything thrown at him and more, we're in purgatory because of the cunt.

Imo there's no misdirection, not for us anyhoo. Just extra confirmation that he's a classless buffoon, as if we all didn't know that like.

Im fairly certain Mike Ashley has done this clear the air dinner thing before. Its a case of rinse and repeat with him and he's taking the absolute p*ss out of us.

The two fingered salute, plus the cheap meal deal signs outside are all part of the big f**k you.

Even if we sign a few players in January nothing major will change at the club, a few fans will buy it and be back to the "lets wait and see what happens" mentality.

Our season has been ruined already through lack of investment, same thing happened when we finished 5th. Its almost as if he doesnt want us to progress.

Staying up by the skin of our teeth means f**k all, we have got to get rid of this c**t once and for all.

I don’t care if he swore at a fan a journo or whatever. I care about the fact he’s running the club into the ground and doesn’t give a f***. This strikes me as another huge case of misdirection. Everyone is so concerned about the lack of respect he showed by sticking two fingers up, it’s overshadowing the years of lack of respect he’s clearly had by the decisions he’s made at the club.

I’d probably have more respect for him if he’d clearly stuck his finger up and told the fan to p*ss off for shoving a camera phone in his face.

What in the living f*** is that ?

Rage against the Clique.  Fuck the Clique.  Stick it to the Clique.  Etc.

Justice for the Dinho.

I wish someone would take a proper look into Sports Directs relationship with the club and work out how many millions they are effectively stealing from us. As well as how much Ashley has stolen through the likes of MASH investments etc.

At a bare minimum it'd be what, 3-4 million a year through merchandise etc, 10-15 million a year advertising at a quick guess, then through MASH he's stolen valuable land from us. These are only some of the things that we know about too, theres going to be so much more thats been hidden.

He's made a profit on the price he paid for the club just through thieving from it. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if his grand plan is to keep taking from the club whilst running it into the ground, eventually selling a shell of a club that will take the next owner years if not decades to rebuild, causing more misery for fans as he fucking hates us.

It's funny, but if I'm sitting in a car, I rest my elbow on the window and two fingers exactly like Ashley did in that pic. I looked at the pic and thought "How does that work?" and realised it was what I do unconsciously :lol:

There are so many plain weird things about this dinner that blow my mind:

It's a workplace function at a budget venue - I would be miffed if my boss took us there. Cheap and tacky "freebies" cost more than they benefit. If you're compelling someone to attend a function, make it a decent one.

At this bizarre venue, he then promises a holiday (the incongruity of offering the squillionaires the same bonus he gives to retail staff aside) - can you imagine working in a workplace with ridiculous budgetary restrictions and failure to staff with qualified colleagues for eleven months. And then, if you scrape a miracle, your reward is to be compelled to spend more time with these very same people (as opposed to getting as far away as possible for a month).

I am firmly on board with the notion that it was staged to coincide with TMG meeting, but clearly there was no PR benefit to him for it. Bishop is working hard, but he doesn't seem to be working very smart...

I wish someone would take a proper look into Sports Directs relationship with the club and work out how many millions they are effectively stealing from us. As well as how much Ashley has stolen through the likes of MASH investments etc.

It's a dangerous notion to think he's stealing anything. You can't steal from yourself. I know we hold a view that our affinnity for the club confers some kind of moral ownership but the reality is this is his property. He's lied about 'every penny' and much of this is testament to this lie, but it's still not stealing.

And when he sells, the next people will have the same rights to do as they wish. Ashley can take every spare penny out of the club and he is legally entitled do so. All fans can do is make life as uncomfortable as possible or better, when the time comes, push for some kind of element of ownership.

The problem is not simply down to the nature of the owner but the nature of his ownership.

I am firmly on board with the notion that it was staged to coincide with TMG meeting, but clearly there was no PR benefit to him for it. Bishop is working hard, but he doesn't seem to be working very smart...

Wasn't this place in Ponteland?

It's a dangerous notion to think he's stealing anything. You can't steal from yourself. I know we hold a view that our affinnity for the club confers some kind of moral ownership but the reality is this is his property. He's lied about 'every penny' and much of this is testament to this lie, but it's still not stealing.

And when he sells, the next people will have the same rights to do as they wish. Ashley can take every spare penny out of the club and he is legally entitled do so. All fans can do is make life as uncomfortable as possible or better, when the time comes, push for some kind of element of ownership.

The problem is not simply down to the nature of the owner but the nature of his ownership.

Im using the term loosely (hence use of the word 'effectively'), as millions of what should be the clubs money is redirected away from the club, however it was entirely predictable his number one supporter would be along.

The money is only his once its been put into the club, and the money wouldn't be put in by so many fans if he was being honest about what's happening to that cash.  He's consistently lying about where the clubs money is going in order to keep people paying money in.  Whether you consider it stealing or at the very least fraud its still very wrong and not just a case of him doing what he wants with his money.

Number one supporter? Fuck you.

It's the same point. 'The club's money'. It's his money. I'm not defending the tosser, but that's just the truth. The PL TV money, transfer fees, every ticket the second its paid for.

Read what I actually posted.

on the holiday point i wonder how all the other support staff feel about it, given the millionaire players will already be getting a decent bonus whether we stay up or stay down

i'd actually be rather miffed if they didn't tell the cunt to spend the money on staff instead should they stay up, would hope that's the kind of thing rafa/lascelles would push for

Number one supporter? Fuck you.

It's the same point. 'The club's money'. It's his money. I'm not defending the tosser, but that's just the truth. The PL TV money, transfer fees, every ticket the second its paid for.

Read what I actually posted.

If it's his money it's also his debt, so how come he can take out what he wants yet the club owe him £130m, what the club makes in profit should stay in the club and if it did then chances are we wouldn't have been relegated twice and then the 'club' wouldn't owe him any money.

That's what Ashley does though isn't it, he has his cake and eats it, in front of the starving minions that's he's taken from, the man is a leach and won't be gone until there's nothing left to take

Canny article. I would say this though, if Rio's contribution was important to the conversation then maybe the fans reaction to JJs earlier, negative comments were just as important.

Maybe without that backlash he wouldn't have been so compelled to speak out positively.