Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just don’t get how he’s still having it so easy in the ground. Is this forum that far from how the fans in the ground actually think? If an alien were to consume nothing about NUFC but this forum and then go to a match, he’s think we are a deluded minority.

Bring tennis balls or something and start throwing them at him from all parts of the ground straight after kick off.

Bring tennis balls or something and start throwing them at him from all parts of the ground straight after kick off.

Get arrested and get a banning order.

Maybe a banning order would finally stop people giving money to Ashley.

We've all given up, man. And happy to. These players aren't worth wasting time on, either.

Benitez will be gone soon so Allardyce can be a firefighter. And, depressingly, that'd instantly improve us.

The attendance should be 0 for the rest of the season and finish on 2pts. Ashley has never gave a fuck so why should anyone else. And it should stay like that until we fall low enough for him to fuck off

We've all given up, man. And happy to. These players aren't worth wasting time on, either.

Benitez will be gone soon so Allardyce can be a firefighter. And, depressingly, that'd instantly improve us.

The attendance should be 0 for the rest of the season and finish on 2pts. Ashley has never gave a fuck so why should anyone else. And it should stay like that until we fall low enough for him to fuck off

Only that or a silly offer from some oil billionaire will get rid of him. It's about the only crumb of comfort we can take from these results, because a disaster is by far the most likely way the club can start again post-Ashley.

I don't know how anyone can be arsed, or why people are continuing to put their time and money into the club. I've never been one of the hardcore so i'm sure it's much easier for me to find other interests, but most people only get a couple days to themselves a week, why spend it going to SJP? Just some misguided sense of loyalty? People also care enough to turn up but apparently don't seem to care enough to give Ashley a hard time, compared to other clubs the protests are pretty tame. SJP is like the mall in Dawn of the Dead, all the zombies turning up because something in their brain is telling them that's where to go.

Mike Ashley might sell the club, but it's probably more likely that he will be here for years more, maybe 10 years+ doing the same routine over and over. Things aren't going to get any better. People need to ask if they want to dedicate a decent chunk of their life to this.

I don't know how anyone can be arsed, or why people are continuing to put their time and money into the club. I've never been one of the hardcore so i'm sure it's much easier for me to find other interests, but most people only get a couple days to themselves a week, why spend it going to SJP? Just some misguided sense of loyalty? People also care enough to turn up but apparently don't seem to care enough to give Ashley a hard time, compared to other clubs the protests are pretty tame. SJP is like the mall in Dawn of the Dead, all the zombies turning up because something in their brain is telling them that's where to go.

Mike Ashley might sell the club, but it's probably more likely that he will be here for years more, maybe 10 years+ doing the same routine over and over. Things aren't going to get any better. People need to ask if they want to dedicate a decent chunk of their life to this.

:thup:

It'll eventually blow up in his face and he'll cut his losses. Who knows how far we have to fall before that happens, or what kind of vulture will take over in that scenario. I reckon 2 or 3 seasons in the Championship ought to do it. I think people are clinging onto the hope that if the club can scrape survival year on year, a huge bid will twist his arm to sell. For the price he wants, it's unlikely, because he knows he's rinsing the club. The relegation and failed promotion bid looks the most likely scenario. I honestly feel conflicted because finishing 17th only benefits one person.

how can anyone make the argument that staying away doesnt encourage him to leave.

Its simple- he gets an offer for eg 350mil. should he accept- well maybe I will as the gravy train is drying up fans are stopping pouring cash in and might be time to cash out.

nah as 50k are still paying me well to be here I think i will stick around for 400- 450 mil.

I’m going to a non-league game every couple of weeks and a Hearts game every couple of months. Lad at work offered me his ticket for £10 today and I turned it down. I’ve never been at that point before. I’ll follow the games and get caught up in them for 90 minutes but that’s it. The passion has gone.

Guest neesy111

Many go to games just to catch up with mates before and after the match.

I’m going to a non-league game every couple of weeks and a Hearts game every couple of months. Lad at work offered me his ticket for £10 today and I turned it down. I’ve never been at that point before. I’ll follow the games and get caught up in them for 90 minutes but that’s it. The passion has gone.

Last game I watched was against Chelsea in August. Couldn't give a fuck.

It's absolutely tragic reading these. Loyal and passionate NUFC fans disenfranchised from our club by this fat cocksucking sloth.

Truly awful.

God I have never really hated anyone on this planet (save for Thatcher) as much as I detest MA and his filth he surrounds himself with.

Just have to hope others finally get it, stay away and we spiral into league 1 or 2 to get this cancer out.

Rebuilding will be beautiful when the war is won.

Arrested? Really?

Either way I've always thought it would be a great way to stick it to them.  If enough of the crowd do it live on tv, delay match, club fines etc.  Probably wouldn't make much difference but would be quite a statement.

It's absolutely tragic reading these. Loyal and passionate NUFC fans disenfranchised from our club by this fat cocksucking sloth.

Truly awful.

God I have never really hated anyone on this planet (save for Thatcher) as much as I detest MA and his filth he surrounds himself with.

Just have to hope others finally get it, stay away and we spiral into league 1 or 2 to get this cancer out.

Rebuilding will be beautiful when the war is won.

I'm happy that he's turning up to see how shit we are, and he's watching his 'asset' depreciate in value right in front of his eyes. Again, another relegation might finally get some of our fanbase to wake the fuck up.