Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My only hope is that Rafa is still here so I'm clinging on the chance that he know's something, I never even went to the match yesterday and by the sounds of it I didn't miss much.

I think Ashley wants to sell the club. But the buyers thats been mentioned doesen't have the money required. Or just don't value the club as high and don't want to bid higher.

If thats the case they will not be much better then Ashley(?).

Just put up the cash or fuck off!

I also suspect that he wants to sell the club, although partly its wishful thinking. Hes been getting away with too much shit since buying the club and strangely been backed by all the pundits, but there should be no chance in hell that Rafa stays if he is still the owner. After what Rafa has proven capable of doing for the club /community with no backing, everyone knows that he is the only man who can take the club forward. If he would tell the media how it is to work under MA after refusing to sign a new deal the pundits should finally realise how wrong they have been and the pressure on MA would increase tenfolds. Hence, this should be the last opportunity for MA to get out whilst still holding his head high

Like how could you get away with driving away a manager like Rafa from a struggling club like ours?

I also suspect that he wants to sell the club, although partly its wishful thinking. Hes been getting away with too much shit since buying the club and strangely been backed by all the pundits, but there should be no chance in hell that Rafa stays if he is still the owner. After what Rafa has proven capable of doing for the club /community with no backing, everyone knows that he is the only man who can take the club forward. If he would tell the media how it is to work under MA after refusing to sign a new deal the pundits should finally realise how wrong they have been and the pressure on MA would increase tenfolds. Hence, this should be the last opportunity for MA to get out whilst still holding his head high

Like how could you get away with driving away a manager like Rafa from a struggling club like ours?

I’m not sure the PFM pundits are fans of Rafa so even if he does come out saying this kind of thing they’ll probably blame Rafa and still back Ashley

If memory serves, both Stavely and Kenyan were reported to have made bids considerably lower than Ashley’s price after having looked at the books. It’s normal to bid low, of course, but it seems there is no rush to pay Ashley’s price once the due diligence phrase gets bandied around.

If memory serves, both Stavely and Kenyan were reported to have made bids considerably lower than Ashley’s price after having looked at the books. It’s normal to bid low, of course, but it seems there is no rush to pay Ashley’s price once the due diligence phrase gets bandied around.

Yeah but some of our fanbase is incapable of rational thought and judgement. You'd have to have something wrong with you to give any credence to anything coming from Ashley or his camp. Unfortunately we as a fanbase have thousands like this.

Guest neesy111

PL TV deals have hit their peak tbh, can only see it going down hill especially now the top clubs get a bigger slice for foreign deals.

PL TV deals have hit their peak tbh, can only see it going down hill especially now the top clubs get a bigger slice for foreign deals.

Could do with this prospect of a Super League fucking off altogether.

Guest Howaythetoon

Looks like a tacky cheap wrap job on a car.

They could gilt he walls with gold and it will still look crap once those SD signs are stuck on with double sided tape.

Guest Howaythetoon

Could have done with replacing the carehome-esk bannisters.

:lol:

Seen more aesthetic looking/more expensive rails in a care home.

Just needs a stair-lift to set the scene!