Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

If ever evidence was needed that this odious cunt is actively trying to wind people up, here it is. People need to walk away, man. It's not your club anymore. It's just a host for the parasite that is Mike bastard Ashley. Death cannot come quick enough to the prick.

:thup:

If this can't get people to change then absolutely nothing will.

If ever evidence was needed that this odious cunt is actively trying to wind people up, here it is. People need to walk away, man. It's not your club anymore. It's just a host for the parasite that is Mike bastard Ashley. Death cannot come quick enough to the prick.

:thup:

If this can't get people to change then absolutely nothing will.

Support da teem

I don't think anyone is surprised regardless of the absolute obsurdity of this. I still hope its a bit of Times trolling but I don't really see why. It also makes perfect sense from the Ashley point of view. The pathway is already so clear - no spend - rafa leaves - Sherwood comes in to manage us in the championship - Ashley still milks us dry.

Even so this is an incredible move that I honestly risks endagering Ashleys health with some mental corners of our fan group (like every club has).

That said it was reported Mort was back at the club last month too. Nothing happened with that as far as I know. Getting the band back together for one last big fuck you.

As mental as Joe Kinnear was/is, he was a real nice bloke from what I experienced. He'd say hello to everyone and have a chat, but I think that's probably because he didn't know who was first team coach and who was a youth/community coach.  :lol:

I don't think anyone is surprised regardless of the absolute obsurdity of this. I still hope its a bit of Times trolling but I don't really see why. It also makes perfect sense from the Ashley point of view. The pathway is already so clear - no spend - rafa leaves - Sherwood comes in to manage us in the championship - Ashley still milks us dry.

Even so this is an incredible move that I honestly risks endagering Ashleys health with some mental corners of our fan group (like every club has).

That said it was reported Mort was back at the club last month too. Nothing happened with that as far as I know. Getting the band back together for one last big fuck you.

Mort ran the club well, everything went to shit after him. He also had a falling out with Ashley because of the way he rubs the club. He often come up to watch games as a fan. He was the lawyer Staveley used during her deals.

That’s me done, I think. Morpeth are nearer me and decent. How can I deactivate my account?

You don't have to give up the forum

Maybe Dave is bringing in Wise as a mod, and Crumpy is about to reveal himself to be Sherwood?

Rafa is gone, let’s face facts.

I hope this is true, I just want to stop loving this club, this will make it easy, it really fucking will.

I want to say the fans deserve it, but we don’t in truth, we can’t help how we feel for NUFC but this is just too much for me , I’d actually want us to start losing and go into liquidation.

Mort ran the club well, everything went to shit after him. He also had a falling out with Ashley because of the way he rubs the club. He often come up to watch games as a fan. He was the lawyer Staveley used during her deals.

Indeed. Universally liked and probably why he jumped ship the first time. Was mentioned a couple of places (here somewhere too?) he was back at the club last month though which would have been a positive.

At least its unlikely Jimenez will be back. Nacho is on call to make a sensational return to boost our midfield depth.