Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's the fact there's kids out there whose only memories of NUFC will be under the Ashley era and it's them that I'm especially chuffed for.

Yep my Son is 10, cant wait for him to watch our club compete at a far higher level than it has in recent seasons!

Daily Mail reporting a £30m budget, Amanda out.

Could increase that with a couple sales. Mitrovic should get that budget up to at least £40m.

still not much in the current market let alone with the january premium and the fact other sides know we need players so adding a bit more to the price. Throw in its still Ashley and co ultimately doing the deals and that's less than reassuring.

How would the daily mail or any of the media know our transfer budget, they have been proven to know fuck all about any of this takeover business

when everyone in the local media has all this its been leaked by one side, probably Staveley's given Ashley's history with media. How true it all is remains to be seen

Doubt the transfer budget is going to be announced man. Only those who know will be Rafa and the club themselves.

Agree with this, even if it is 30m i doubt that automatically means that will be the sort of cash released going forward into future windows.

It's all fantastic news assuming it's true.