Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Craig Hope is EXACTLY the sort of tosspot who would toe the party line for Mike Ashley.

he worked for nufc, and was sacked by ashley for not toeing the party line, other than that, you're spot on.

Like i say, I think I got him confused with someone else. I still think its rubbish mind.

Craig Hope is EXACTLY the sort of tosspot who would toe the party line for Mike Ashley.

he worked for nufc, and was sacked by ashley for not toeing the party line, other than that, you're spot on.

Like i say, I think I got him confused with someone else. I still think its rubbish mind.

i agree on the story.

Ashley and his amateur PR team.  FFS, man. Does he really think this imaginary investor is going to force PCP into a bidding war against themselves :lol:

So painfully obvious this is more spin from the club.  I didn't even finish the article. 

Yet another window where Ashley spends f*** all and makes money.  What a result for him. 

Are we due some sort of payment from the PL, sure I read somewhere that we and other clubs got about £50 million in Jan

Why would we be? Where did you pick up that info?

Ashley and his amateur PR team.  FFS, man. Does he really think this imaginary investor is going to force PCP into a bidding war against themselves :lol:

So painfully obvious this is more spin from the club.  I didn't even finish the article. 

Yet another window where Ashley spends f*** all and makes money.  What a result for him. 

Are we due some sort of payment from the PL, sure I read somewhere that we and other clubs got about £50 million in Jan

It probably went directly to clearing Mike Ashley’s credit card.

What’s worrying is that he was probably telling the truth when he said all his wealth was tied up.

SD has less than 1 million in cash going towards the end of the year.

I don’t for a second believe that he’s kept it and NUFC separate in their financial dealings over the last 10 years.

They run our club shop ffs.. very easy to transfer money between both.

Ashley and his amateur PR team.  FFS, man. Does he really think this imaginary investor is going to force PCP into a bidding war against themselves [emoji38]

Why would we be? Where did you pick up that info?

Isn't it the way the make the payments? Like two installments?

Ashley and his amateur PR team.  FFS, man. Does he really think this imaginary investor is going to force PCP into a bidding war against themselves [emoji38]

What’s worrying is that he was probably telling the truth when he said all his wealth was tied up.

I don’t for a second believe that he’s kept it and NUFC separate in their financial dealings over the last 10 years.

Will be avoiding taxation and the likes too by doing so, no doubt. Fat cunt.

I'm not an accountant but I call bullshit on this.

Why do I keep coming on here to look at this thread, Its the very definition of madness- doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.  ARRRRRRRRGGGGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Why do I keep coming on here to look at this thread, Its the very definition of madness- doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.  ARRRRRRRRGGGGHGHGHGHHGHGHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I am the same . Every morning  i look in hope something  has happened . When will i ever learn  ..

I know I am the minority but I think it is real.  That could explain the change in tune from the fat c*** side a few weeks ago.

What is real?

At a guess the 2nd bid from Dubai

There was no 2nd bidder, the article even said that, even said they wern’t at a due diligence stage.

Something's got to be announced soon like, even if it's to confirm it's all come to nothing. The intention was for it to be sold by Christmas. That wasn't a randomly selected point in time, it was to get rid of it in time for this transfer window to avoid all the uncertainty we're currently seeing.

Something's got to be announced soon like, even if it's to confirm it's all come to nothing. The intention was for it to be sold by Christmas. That wasn't a randomly selected point in time, it was to get rid of it in time for this transfer window to avoid all the uncertainty we're currently seeing.

Rafa wanted transfers completed by this coming Saturday so something has to happen, fast