Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Knows Rafa is going and he’s Gambling on him keeping us up again on a shoe string.  Stockpile a fair amount of cash and save wages for a yes man to come in next summer, you just know we’ll break our transfer record with some no mark c***in charge.  It will be like the Schteeve spending mark II.  If we go down we’ll probably have the finanacial resilience to fund a promotion push, and round and round we go

This guy is an evil evil man. There is some serious wickedness in him. It's quite evident he has hatred and anger in him.

Literally can't stand to be around good people, as they make him feel uncomfortable or inadequate. Keegan, Hughton and now Rafa. Just straight up normal good guys that care about others.

Instead this guy chooses to surround himself with the likes of Wise, Llambias, Bishop, Pardew and Kinnear. Even look at the people that stick up for him ... Allardyce, Richard Keys?! Evil attracts evil man.

It's very worrying stuff really. Need to get this guy out. It's very bad news for the club.

I actually think that Rafa leaving would be the final nail in the coffin for me, pointless discussing any managerial replacement purely because I'd no longer show an interest. Fuck Ashley and fuck his brand.

The only hope is that Ashley is concerned enough about the backlash that will happen when Rafa leaves next season, that he sells at some point this season, wishful thinking but that's all we have.

Ashley isnt going to give up straight away, it has to be a prolonged protest. If fans are not willing to go the extra mile then it wont happen.

The only hope is that Ashley is concerned enough about the backlash that will happen when Rafa leaves next season, that he sells at some point this season, wishful thinking but that's all we have.

This is what annoyed me when I heard Ando on total sport last night. He was saying everyone is just hoping someone comes in and buys the club because we're stuck with Ashley. That's the reason he's been here for a fucking decade because he's been allowed to get away with it and knows he can continue to get away with it!

The recent Twitter stuff has clearly had an affect because you see all the bollocks PR articles come out as the Bishop machine goes into overdrive.

Guest chopey

Don't think Ashley has read these quotes from the boss of his league.

The Premier League's chief executive, Richard Scudamore, said: "The Barclays Premier League is a fantastic competition. The continued investment in playing talent and facilities made by the clubs is largely down to the revenue generated through the sale of our broadcast rights.

"The live UK rights are the largest contribution to the revenues we distribute centrally to the clubs and this deal gives them the stability to plan and invest in the most important aspect of our business – the football – everything else flows from that."

Don't think Ashley has read these quotes from the boss of his league.

The Premier League's chief executive, Richard Scudamore, said: "The Barclays Premier League is a fantastic competition. The continued investment in playing talent and facilities made by the clubs is largely down to the revenue generated through the sale of our broadcast rights.

"The live UK rights are the largest contribution to the revenues we distribute centrally to the clubs and this deal gives them the stability to plan and invest in the most important aspect of our business – the football – everything else flows from that."

Ashley filtered it and came up with

"generated revenues for our business and investment into my money flow. As I eat placenta and bathe in the blood of orphans." - Mike Ashley 2018

Rafa going would surely be the final straw for any sane fan.

If he got sacked maybe, but the likely outcome is he goes when his contract runs out, which might not cause a great uproar.

Agreed, especially given that it'll be pitched that he's walked out us, demands too high etc. You only have to look at the way so many slagged Keegan off to see that.