Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's say this Stavely bid was real, and she's been led on and fucked about, then why doesn't she just blow the lid on the whole thing? I'm clinging on to the hope that there's something still bubbling away. Fuck knows. Cunt.

Let's say this Stavely bid was real, and she's been led on and fucked about, then why doesn't she just blow the lid on the whole thing? I'm clinging on to the hope that there's something still bubbling away. Fuck knows. Cunt.

1. She still wants the club and hopes to still be able to buy it.

2. Her company literally buys and sells companies or assists in others buying and selling businesses. If she was to blow the lid about Ashley the potential clients would think it would be very unprofessional if her and it could effect her PCP business. It’s also easier for her to sit back and let Ashley show himself out to be a liar than for her to call him out on it.

This club's ethics, under Ashley.

One constructive dismissal case went against it, another one possibly in the works.

The handling of Gutierrez with Pardoo's assistance -  threw a cancer sufferer on the scrapheap.

The annual dispute of team bonuses - an unrealistic KPI this season has been set, with a 75% cut (?).

Could go on & on....

The club, when it comes to it's incendiary approach to employer/employee relations, is the football club equivakent of SD's HR department (at the Shirebrook Warehouse).

What a shithouse.

2. Her company literally buys and sells companies or assists in others buying and selling businesses. If she was to blow the lid about Ashley the potential clients would think it would be very unprofessional if her and it could effect her PCP business. It’s also easier for her to sit back and let Ashley show himself out to be a liar than for her to call him out on it.

You had any more correspondence with her?

2. Her company literally buys and sells companies or assists in others buying and selling businesses. If she was to blow the lid about Ashley the potential clients would think it would be very unprofessional if her and it could affect her PCP business. It’s also easier for her to sit back and let Ashley show himself out to be a liar than for her to call him out on it.

You had any more correspondence with her?

No, sorry.

It could be that she could be doing things quietly behind the scenes, as I have not had any contact with her since before the end of the season, and nor has Caulkin who I emailed last week.

Makes a good point about just giving the proposed 20 million for an FA cup win last season to Rafa too so not entirely out of balance.

Aye but they're assuming that's the hold up this time, when it's the league bonus i think. In fact i don't think anything is sorted for this season hence the anger from the players.

Makes a good point about just giving the proposed 20 million for an FA cup win last season to Rafa too so not entirely out of balance.

I don't think it does.

The £20m was always at best a 10-1 chance, probably a lot higher. However illegal it is, he'd have stuck some money on somewhere/somehow at those kind of odds to mitigate his outlay. Not a chance on Earth would he ever have to pay out £20m of his own money and even if he did, it was only a possible outlay once in a blue moon.

Giving Rafa the £20m for transfers happens 100% of the time in that second scenario. You can't compare the 2.

Yeah, I thought it was league placement bonuses so they kinda miss that point. The piece doesn't come across as bishop propaganda though.

Certainly doesn't, not enough exposure or written to slate Rafa by association.

The HOF board are unwilling to negotiate with Ashley as they know he wants everything and is unwilling to pay for it. They are literally saying that they would rather go bust than negotiate with him.

Of course now though Bishop is being activated and the media are now making out as though Ashley is the savior in eating and the board are the ones being the bad guys.

I wonder what the offer would have to be from a potential buyer for Ashley to snap their hands off. We know he keeps upping the price, but there has to be a figure that makes him sit up and think, "Had on a minute, that's a good deal for me."

I think he regrets not selling to the Mansour lot. He's waiting for proper money to be involved.