Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jeff stelling just mentioned it.  :lol:

Absolutely laid into the Talksport twat who was slagging off Newcastle as a city as well.

Aye was pretty good rant but still mentioned the Bigg Market.  :lol:

I'll give him a pass on that one, his heart was in the right place. :lol:

its breaking news on sky news main channel and on a yellow tape so it's happening, all makes sense with the 4 of them being in public and then the twat there today.

i'm beginning to get excited  O0

What stinks about this is its been dropped in the news,  tge reports mention Kenyon is trying to get tye backing to buy the club.  Surely you would only announce your intent once you had the finances.  Hmmm

What about a Staveley & Kenyon joint venture takeover?  Staveley as Chairwomen (getting the money) with Kenyon as Chief Executive Officer - suits both of their skills and experience.  #LOL

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

If he was genuine about getting the club sold (:lol:........yeah I know, I know) then it would make sense to shift it this side of Xmas as if we're relegation candidates again then that will massively impact value. He's probably only got 8 weeks to pump it before any potential buyer wouldn't take the risk until they know what league we will be in next year.

If he was genuine about getting the club sold (:lol:........yeah I know, I know) then it would make sense to shift it this side of Xmas as if we're relegation candidates again then that will massively impact value. He's probably only got 8 weeks to pump it before any potential buyer wouldn't take the risk until they know what league we will be in next year.

At least we’ve all got something to talk about again for the next few months.

Guest firetotheworks

Club will be worth fuck all in the summer once it’s relegated for a third time under his control. It won’t come back again.

The last bit is bollocks, but here's hoping for the first bit.

Like how quickly the rest of the media start reporting the 'news', like they knew all along.

Basically rehashed Staveley articles with a couple of sentences about Wor Peter, our Lord and Saviour.