Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

No chance I'd take the Saudi's even over Ashley, some things go beyond football.

If they took over I would be supporting a completely new team.

Eh? Have you people not followed the news at all since MBS came into power? Just this month he's assassinated a journalist in a Saudi consulate in Turkey. MBS is the new boss of the Saudi regime, same as the old one, except young, and he fooled some people at the beginning of his reign by, er, letting women drive. And opening cinemas.

My stomach would churn if we were taken over by him. It would definitely a moral and ethical dilemma, but hey, if he invests, and it means Ashley Out, a part of me would look forward to celebrating us lifting a trophy.

i mean this sounds ridiculous like but i'd be fucking gutted if we were bought by the saudi's man :lol:

It is like, I mean if Ashley could get away with murder he would, only difference between the two is Ashley's a stingy small time scruff.

I suspect it’s all a load of twoddle anyway. In fact, every story about a takeover since after Keegan left has likely been Keith Bishop bollocks.

I’m getting angry thinking about that. How much time has the average person on here wasted by looking up news sites/twitter for updates or discussing it on forums?

It’s nice to be able to see things quite clearly now. Bishop has run out of moves from his playbook so everything is very obvious.

I dislike the Saudi government and its royalty... however, any billionaire owner we get is 99% going to be an intolerable cunt, because 99% of them are. Look at the owners of the other clubs. Most of them are terrible people, but at least many of them invest in the club. That would be my biggest concern: investment and support.

If we got rid of Ashley for some mad cunt who wants to fire money at us similar to Man City then I'm all for it. Football lost its morals years ago and the game is all about who can spend the most money. If you ever want to have a chance at winning the league in England (Leicester aside) then you need an owner like this.

If we got rid of Ashley for some mad cunt who wants to fire money at us similar to Man City then I'm all for it. Football lost its morals years ago and the game is all about who can spend the most money. If you ever want to have a chance at winning the league in England (Leicester aside) then you need an owner like this.

People responsible for war crimes in Yemen? Come on. You can’t lump all these people in that boat.

Guest firetotheworks

If the only two choices were:

Ashley and more of the same

Or...

Saudis and turning us into Man City

Who are you going to choose?

The one that doesn't throw people off buildings for being gay probably.

If the only two choices were:

Ashley and more of the same

Or...

Saudis and turning us into Man City

Who are you going to choose?

The one that doesn't throw people off buildings for being gay probably.

There will be a dedicated "waterboarding" area located in the bowels of Shirebrook. Of that you can be certain

What a load of tosh, this chronicle bloke says that Bishops influence is greatly exaggerated and although he has never had a conversation with him he had only met him a few times at the training ground ........!! What the fuck is a PR bloke doing at the training ground ?

What a load of tosh, this chronicle bloke says that Bishops influence is greatly exaggerated and although he has never had a conversation with him he had only met him a few times at the training ground ........!! What the fuck is a PR bloke doing at the training ground ?

Getting players to spin some yarns?