Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You could be forgiven for thinking that each and every one of these interested consortiums are a bunch of chancers without a pot to piss in, looking to raise funds through loans, saddle the club with debt and have a 4 or 5 year plan to move the club on again at a profit and increased debt.

The whole situation is thoroughly depressing, I’ve no doubt that Ashley wants to sell and he couldn’t give a shit whether any buyer has the funds to even sustain current levels of investment just as long as they are able to raise the cash to meet his price.

Just great.

There's no consortium. There's no take over. The whole thing is designed by Ashley and his cronies for the low capacity, The gullible/naive. Keep buying into it and keep suffering.

This is where I've been all along. I don't see how anyone can be taken in time and time again by a bit of PR bullshit. We've all been here before and we know how it ends already.

You’ve no doubt Ashley wants to sell? I have, lots.

I think in the past he wasn’t too fussed however, I do believe he wants out now. If he can get his asking price and get a couple of years free advertising included he’d be delighted. We must be taking up far too much of his time.

Oh god Garry Cook is suck a cock

From his Wiki:

Cook started working for sports wear brand Nike in 1996. Cook worked his way up to head of the Nike project "Brand Jordan", working very closely with basketball star Michael Jordan while working at Nike.

Us and PSG rocking lush Jordan kits?  :sweetjesus:

”One of Cook's first tasks with his new club was to find a new manager after Sven-Göran Eriksson had been dismissed; he targeted Mark Hughes of Blackburn Rovers. On 4 June 2008, Hughes signed a three-year deal with the club.”

:hmm:

He's probably paying one of the big four consultancy fees auditing fees etc. Make no mistake this deal will cost a lot of of money.

Minhosa[/member] can you please expand on why you feel he would be a poor owner?

Yes.

- I've got major doubts as to the structure of the deal in respect of the ownership arrangements/reporting lines etc. I can't recall any successful ownership structures involving as many parties. Too many cooks and all that.........

- This talk of the fat man getting the consortiums to join up increases this level of concern tenfold btw. So much for the long term wellbeing of the club, eh fatty? Long term wellbeing of your fat pockets. Prick.

- There is also the sub-par company Kenyon has been keeping at the same time he's been having these meetings with the takeover consortium. I mean names that I would hope would never have any role in the future of NUFC.

- If it goes through, I will throw out the names as a warning ref: who our future manager could be. I'll not do it before as it'll send shivers and might be misleading but I will share it if the deal happens.

- The only positive I see is that it might be the end of Ashley being hands on. I've a major hunch he wants to retain a minority stake. This is not ITK, this is only my personal hunch.

He's probably paying one of the big four consultancy fees auditing fees etc. Make no mistake this deal will cost a lot of of money.

Minhosa[/member] can you please expand on why you feel he would be a poor owner?

Yes.

- I've got major doubts as to the structure of the deal in respect of the ownership arrangements/reporting lines etc. I can't recall any successful ownership structures involving as many parties. Too many cooks and all that.........

- This talk of the fat man getting the consortiums to join up increases this level of concern tenfold btw. So much for the long term wellbeing of the club, eh fatty? Long term wellbeing of your fat pockets. Prick.

- There is also the sub-par company Kenyon has been keeping at the same time he's been having these meetings with the takeover consortium. I mean names that I would hope would never have any role in the future of NUFC.

- If it goes through, I will throw out the names as a warning ref: who our future manager could be. I'll not do it before as it'll send shivers and might be misleading but I will share it if the deal happens.

- The only positive I see is that it might be the end of Ashley being hands on. I've a major hunch he wants to retain a minority stake. This is not ITK, this is only my personal hunch.

Cannot say that man and leave it there

Who is it then?

David moyes

Paulo do canio

Peter Reid

Pardew

Bellamy

Dennis wise??

Yes.

Who is it then?

David moyes

Paulo do canio

Peter Reid

Pardew

Bellamy

Dennis wise??

All of the above would be better than Rafa according to Facebook (and probably some in here tbh) :lol:

Yes.

Who is it then?

David moyes

Paulo do canio

Peter Reid

Pardew

Bellamy

Dennis wise??

All of the above would be better than Rafa according to Facebook (and probably some in here tbh) :lol:

people only look at the facts.

Who is it then?

David moyes

Paulo do canio

Peter Reid

Pardew

Bellamy

Dennis wise??

Not ITK, but I've got a feeling they'll look to another 'former giant' that just sacked their world class manager with some success, and hire a former player who was loyal to the club, one who was usually on the bench or came on as a sub, but scored some important goals in the champions league -- yes, it's the return of Shola Ameobi.

Yes, I'm joking, but now that it's out there, it's probably what's going to happen.

Guest reefatoon

Who is it then?

David moyes

Paulo do canio

Peter Reid

Pardew

Bellamy

Dennis wise??

Not ITK, but I've got a feeling they'll look to another 'former giant' that just sacked their world class manager with some success, and hire a former player who was loyal to the club, one who was usually on the bench or came on as a sub, but scored some important goals in the champions league -- yes, it's the return of Shola Ameobi.

Yes, I'm joking, but now that it's out there, it's probably what's going to happen.

More turgid football. No thanks

So Rafa's gone no matter who owns us ? I wonder if that's why he's just going through the motions ?

Not really mate it’s all fucking bullshit

Easy to say you know something without saying it is what you know till after the fact

Morons on here at times

(Me included)