Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

as much as i love Rafa, getting rid of ashley is more important than keeping Rafa.

I'm all with you there. We will never see any progress as long as Ashley is here. Ashley out must always be the no.1 priority as long as he's here.

as much as i love Rafa, getting rid of ashley is more important than keeping Rafa.

It's not possible to keep both. If Ashley stays, Rafa doesn't anyway. So losing Rafa to get rid of Ashley is, whilst sad, a no-brainer.

I'd take the cunt from Leam Lane who sits behind me screaming for every single ball to be smashed forward as quickly as possible over Dennis Wise. Not sure about Hitler tbh.

:lol:

The stream i was watching the Blackburn match on had no commentary and i could hear some bloke shouting, “get up!” every time we had the ball.  Reminded me of some old bloke from Ashington who used to sit behind me who would constantly tell our players to, “kick that fuckin berl!”  :lol:

Last couple of streams I've watched you can hear the coaches yelling (above the volume of the commentary) none stop at the players and that includes Rafa. Maybe they have there mics positioned different to Sky

Guest neesy111

Didn't realise his middle name was 'Motherfucking'. I bet Hitler's ma was a proper crease.

It is a fact that Adolf Hitler’s middle name, was in fact, Elizabeth. Not a lot of people know this.

:thup:

Good fact to know

Where do we honestly go as a fanbase from here?

If anyone still had a bit of belief the takeover wasn't fake then surely by now it's become clear that they've been taken in again? I mean, who writes a fucking letter thanking someone for not agreeing a deal, especially when the content of the letter is irrelevant to the supposed recipient but just designed to give a false narrative to the public?

I just honestly cannot understand the rationale behind fans' groups and the like giving any credence to these rumours, it's so naive. We've been here before. Even if there ever is a real takeover any protests should continue until new owners are officially announced. Not this 'nod and wink' from sources (some of whom undoubtedly paid by Ashley through Bishop) giving false hope. It's not as if we have form for 'repeatedly misleading the press, public and fans of Newcastle United' or anything, do we? :lol: