Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's an asset stripper, it's how he operates and how he's made his fortune. He's pretty much flogged anything that isn't nailed down. Now would be the optimum time to get rid with Rafa still in charge and a chance if staying in the PL.

I still don't believe it though, it wouldn't suprise me if he let us rot, just out of spite.

That Premier/FA fit and proper persons test works well  :dave:

It was brought in after he bought us. As it happens it was brought in after the Man City owners bought them and they had asked for it in order to help protect their asset.

Could have been us, now they have made sure it won’t be us.

Oh ffs, that's just us all over  :anguish:

He would have passed the test though, why wouldn't he?

Aye, but i'm applying the ever useful hindsight like  :lol:

Have any of the local journalists confirmed if the leak is from the Ashley camp?

Only thing I've seen is a tweet reply from (I think) Chris Holt saying its from the Ashley camp. It had a picture attached.

What amuses me is that regardless of how true or not this all is (I still lie on the Kenyon sincere or not Ashley won't sell side), I had imagined these negotiations were basically a few brusque meetings hammering out prices and then lawyers and accountants going through all due diligence and accounts and passing demands from one side to the other etc. This makes it seem more like a Jane Austin novel with Kenyon and Ashley writing little letters to each other about how serious they are and how much they respect each other or something

Oh god Garry Cook is suck a cock

:lol: Fucking hell how did I manage that not even on autocorrect on phone

It’s healthy to experiment mate - if it’s on your mind just go for it you cock hungry devil you.

:lol:

It’s healthy to experiment mate - if it’s on your mind just go for it you cock hungry devil you.

To be fair I am actually gay

Guest chopey

Until I see a leaked letter from Gary Cook that nobody has seen but however they know the content, I'm calling bullshit

To be fair I am actually gay

Dry spell then?