Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I guarantee the next big story will be by the end of the month saying Newcastle takeover has collapsed due to key Kenyon investor pulling out because of relegation fears.

It's almost like youv'e seen it all before!

But the media said it was different this time.

This time next year we are *definitely* getting sold

From Craig Hope.

Exclusive: Mike Ashley close to conceding defeat in effort to sell NUFC. None of interested parties able to fund deal & Kenyon gone quiet. Ashley set to be at SJP today & is making plans on assumption he'll remain owner. Dennis Wise NOT involved with club

Like clockwork. Should be called out after that shite about "sale is advanced" talk before Christmas.

I guarantee the next big story will be by the end of the month saying Newcastle takeover has collapsed due to key Kenyon investor pulling out because of relegation fears.

Mail running a piece via Craig Hope this morning, suggesting that none of the 'interested parties' have been able to raise funds and Ashley is preparing to admit that he can't sell the club. :D It's all playing out as many of us thought it would.

Hope has also said that Ashley will be at the match today.

Mail running a piece via Craig Hope this morning, suggesting that none of the 'interested parties' have been able to raise funds and Ashley is preparing to admit that he can't sell the club. :D It's all playing out as many of us thought it would.

:lol: played them all like a fiddle. He can take his seat today with a smug grin and watch on as everyone gets abuse other than him. Well played mike

Much sooner than I thought it would be.  :lol:

Actually the exact same time he called off things with Staveley. It makes a mockery of that letter a couple of weeks ago. Nobody should take anything the club say seriously after that stunt in Sky.

From Craig Hope.

Exclusive: Mike Ashley close to conceding defeat in effort to sell NUFC. None of interested parties able to fund deal & Kenyon gone quiet. Ashley set to be at SJP today & is making plans on assumption he'll remain owner. Dennis Wise NOT involved with club

source.gif

Wonder if the fat t*** will poke his nose in today.

Up for a transfer summit, sack Rafa, get Sherwood in.

He could do whatever he wants and there will still be 50,000 sat in silence rather booing Perez and Benitez instead of giving the parasite any grief. He has it all exactly where he wants it. He's ground the energy and expectation levels into the ground over 11 years. Done a cracking job in that respect with little resistance

I hear he is going to parade Denis Wise on the pitch at half time, saying "this is what I think of you lot" followed by "see you all next week" . . .

This is fantastic news if true. Please please please bring pardew back. I wanna see this entire thing implode now.

NOT true, unfortunately, but it fully and accurately sums up (to me) the "total contempt" that he appears to have for us. He would LOVE to do that, I think.

Guest firetotheworks

Imo we'll soon hear something from Kenyon's camp about how he does have the money but that he hadn't heard back from Ashley for weeks.

Imo we'll soon hear something from Kenyon's camp about how he does have the money but that he hadn't heard back from Ashley for weeks.

I think all interested parties can afford Ashley's asking price its either because going through the clubs books has shown its not worth what Ashley is asking or Ashley is asking for things on the side like free advertising or control of club merchandise which makes it pointless buying the club in the first place.

Full article if you want to make your eyes bleed.

Mike Ashley is close to conceding defeat in his effort to sell Newcastle United with none of the interested parties able to fund a deal.

Sources close to the Magpies owner say he has not heard from the consortium headed by Peter Kenyon in recent weeks, nor has any other group attempted to progress their interest.

It means Ashley is now making plans for the immediate future on the assumption he will remain owner of the club.

That could potentially be good news for manager Rafa Benitez, should the threat of relegation force Ashley to spend this month.

Sources say they have not given up hope on a deal for Atlanta United playmaker Miguel Almiron but an agent’s fee in the region of £4million is said to be a major sticking point.

Sportsmail understands Ashley will be at St James’ Park for Saturday’s visit of relegation rivals Cardiff City and those behind the scenes are hoping he and Benitez can re-open their dialogue after meeting earlier in the season.

Meanwhile, we have been told that former Newcastle director Dennis Wise has not held meetings with managing director Lee Charnley or Ashley’s aide Justin Barnes, who remains a prominent figure at St James’.

Reports have suggested Wise is acting as an advisor to Ashley but sources insist there is no connection to the club.

Remember when Ferdinand and the others said it would make no sense for Ashley to invest if he is looking to sell well what is the excuse now? Climate change will wipe out the North East anyway so pointless buying players?

Nobody should throw their lives away over this cunt. Would be a massive defeat to the fans.

If someone wants to attack him then let them go. Hopefully it’s enough to force him to go, in a wooden box preferably. It should also be enough to tell any other tossor who wants to take advantage of any other football club that there is a price to pay.

I think all interested parties can afford Ashley's asking price its either because going through the clubs books has shown its not worth what Ashley is asking or Ashley is asking for things on the side like free advertising or control of club merchandise which makes it pointless buying the club in the first place.

It’s exactly that.

Staveley agreed the prices he wanted and in the conditions she wanted him to walk away from the club. No sponsorship with SD, and no commercial deals with them. It was then that the cunt hiked his price up.

Listened to Talk Shite on the way home from work not long ago. Mike Parry on saying how good it was to see ‘good friend of the show’, Wise back at Newcastle as knowledge like his has to be kept in the game. Hilarious really.

Nobody should throw their lives away over this cunt. Would be a massive defeat to the fans.

If someone wants to attack him then let them go. Hopefully it’s enough to force him to go, in a wooden box preferably. It should also be enough to tell any other tossor who wants to take advantage of any other football club that there is a price to pay.

That would be a great advertisement for owning NUFC. Come and buy the club you may unlock our potential or we may kill you.  :blackeye: ???  :idiot2:

That would be a great advertisement for owning NUFC. Come and buy the club you may unlock our potential or we may chin you.  :blackeye: ???

A bit different isn’t it? He’s deliberately ran the club into the ground and deliberately refused to sell when things wern’t working out.

A new owner will likely at least try their best and not go out of their way to put the club on course to ruin.

Just had another look at that Wise video with shitty chest and he says Mike has spent £102 million in the past two years, how much did fucking Murphy cost ?

That would be a great advertisement for owning NUFC. Come and buy the club you may unlock our potential or we may chin you.  :blackeye: ???

A bit different isn’t it? He’s deliberately ran the club into the ground and deliberately refused to sell when things wern’t working out.

A new owner will likely at least try their best and not go out of their way to put the club on course to ruin.

I wouldn’t care if someone punched the fucker or gave him a major scare but giving him a full on shoeing or even as you say put him in a wooden box is fucking crazy. To be fair I’m sure you were just joking otherwise remind me to never meet you in a dark alley.  :crazy2: :knuppel2:

Just had another look at that Wise video with shitty chest and he says Mike has spent £102 million in the past two years, how much did fucking Murphy cost ?

They cost in fee, agents, bonus' s, wages for life of full contract, cups of tea, kit etc etc rather than just the fee its always how they have inflated I mean made up expenditure.