Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Despite how poor our current form is and how potentially nothing is signed as yet, it's amazing what a little bit of hope can do to morale.

IF this were to happen, you'd see such a wave of optimism over the club and the fanbase, it'd just be nice to have some forward-facing direction for a change.

I just hope we have time to bolster the team sufficiently next month and even so, we may not even be able to buy our way out of trouble. Either way, I'm excited as fuck for these developments and like everyone, I just want it confirmed  :)

Guest firetotheworks

Dream for me would be Kevin Keegan back as chairman

Why, man? [emoji38] I love KK but it would be completely unnecessary.

Not to mention that he's completely unqualified. [emoji38] Cringe.

You can surround him with highly qualified people on the business side. Allow him to lead and set the direction of the club. Keep us facing forward no matter who the manager is.

Regardless it will be good to see legends like him and Shearer welcomes back into the periphery of the club

Guest firetotheworks

You can surround him with highly qualified people on the business side. Allow him to lead and set the direction of the club. Keep us facing forward no matter who the manager is.

Regardless it will be good to see legends like him and Shearer welcomes back into the periphery of the club

So the Director of Football. [emoji38]

Ambassador roles for the legends iyam.

I wonder what role the new administration will bring JFK back in. 3rd time's a charm for the old geezer.

Looking forward to him telling takksport about the statue we had built of him last time round

Could always be included in some sort of memorial museum dedicated to the past ten years. Surrounded by busts of Alan Smith, Cacapa, David Rozehnal.. Never again..