Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So the fat greedy cunt is waiting for the new TV so he can increase the price, while spending fuck all in the hope we stay up in the meantime.

While quite fanciful, you could believe that's the sort of thing the utter rancid fat sub human being would do.

So the fat greedy cunt is waiting for the new TV so he can increase the price, while spending fuck all in the hope we stay up in the meantime.

While quite fanciful, you could believe that's the sort of thing the utter rancid fat sub human being would do.

Even his scummy mate Desmond is calling the fat cunt out.

The Express is owned by Desmond who was present at the talks between Staveley and Ashley and is a friend of Staveley's.

So you think he is now running stories for his journalists??

No news is coming out so they are making up a story knowing fine well the fans are looking out for any news and will jump on any. Nothing more than click bate for their online advertisements and reading figures.!

Dunno whether to be optimistic or terrified by that article. Imagine if he took it off the market. :lol:

He won't take it off the market, he just might try to get a little more out of the deal.

Probably right tbh Stiff.

Dunno whether to be optimistic or terrified by that article. Imagine if he took it off the market. :lol:

He won't take it off the market, he just might try to get a little more out of the deal.

Aye but like Ashley will give a shit, unfortunately for us he seems to have zero morals and doesn't care what he wrecks in pursuit of more money, utter scumbag.

More likely a lot than a little. This is going to drag isn't it...

He's the scum of the earth but if the value of the club is about to increase due to the PL getting yet another cash injection, I can't really blame him for wanting to see how much more he can get.

None of that excuses the frugality this month, however.

He's the scum of the earth but if the value of the club is about to increase due to the PL getting yet another cash injection, I can't really blame him for wanting to see how much more he can get.

None of that excuses the frugality this month over the last 10 years, however.

The Express is owned by Desmond who was present at the talks between Staveley and Ashley and is a friend of Staveley's.

So you think he is now running stories for his journalists??

No news is coming out so they are making up a story knowing fine well the fans are looking out for any news and will jump on any. Nothing more than click bate for their online advertisements and reading figures.!

Could be either. If and when the deal does go through I would expect that sooner or later Desmond will have some sort of exclusive on it. Remember when we signed players, announced them late at night, but released the story to the clubs media partner for a morning release. I wouldn't be surprised if something similar happened with the Express/Star. Desmond was helping Staveley and Ashley meet for his own interests, not because he's a mutual friend. He did them a favour by helping them meet up, he's going to expect something in return.

Well of course, but I'm talking about the context of right now.

None of that excuses the frugality this month, however.

Fat cunt is taking a massive gamble on spending nowt and Rafa keeping us up.

From whichever perspective, it’s absolutely batshit mental that the fat cunt isn’t willing to protect his investment by giving Rafa money.

What’s the spiteful cunt hoping to achieve? If we go down, we’ll not be back up for a long long time.

The irony being the club would be worth so much more had he run it properly all these years. No relegations, european football and the odd cup run here and there with a steady transfer policy backed by maximising our commercial revenues instead of minimising them. Joke's on him now.

The irony being the club would be worth so much more had he run it properly all these years. No relegations, european football and the odd cup run here and there with a steady transfer policy backed by maximising our commercial revenues instead of minimising them. Jokes on him now.

Not just that, but if he ran it properly he wouldn't be pressured into selling it in the first place. He could be sat on half a billion right now if he invested in the playing squad, appointed the right managers and built the club up like Spurs have done. He could have done it all or most of it without even spending his own money outside of the purchase price of the club.

Obviously different sports. But Golden State was bought for $450 million by Lacob and his partners in 2010, and is now worth something like $2.6 billion. They went from historically s*** to an historically brilliant team. That's an example of how to run a franchise once you take over.

There are so many differences it’s not even worth a comparison.