Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have to say I am left unimpressed by this Amanda Staveley in all of this as well. Not sure she has the kind of pull that we were led to believe at all. We all know MA is a pig already.

The pair of them just seem ridiculous.

Negotiating with Mike Ashley must be like organising a vegan bbq with Hanibal Lectar.

Don't believe a word he's saying.

This whole debacle will have us relegated.

I am pretty certain the lack of effort to make signings has been due to MA not wanting to spend anymore money whatsoever in hopes of pressuring PCP to get the sale done.

PCP on the other hand are playing on the pressure from the fans and Rafa to make signings in order to put pressure on MA to accept their offer/deal.

We've therefore been left in limbo. MA has always spent in January when we were in danger. It's no surprise that shortly after he has supposedly sanctioned the buying of 3 players that we now hear the deal to sell to PCP is off.

Waiting for Caulkin to say something out of hope  :lol:

https://twitter.com/CaulkinTheTimes/status/953355885958631425

Goodbye, cruel world.

To be fair, that does not in any way contradict what Ashley said:

“It is only right to let the fans know that there is no deal on the table - or even under discussion - with Amanda Staveley and PCP. Attempts to reach a deal with A.Staveley & PCP have proved exhausting, frustrating and a complete waste of time.”

If she submitted the bid and he rejected it, it's not on the table. Can't see what her point is in saying the above.

I'd imagine PCP will make their own statement tonight, or tomorrow.

Will she/they though?

She/PCP have already failed to buy Liverpool once or twice - did they make any sort of statements after those failed bids?

Everything so far has been form 'sources close to'... not them directly (I believe), so maybe we wont really hear much from their side, if it is a completely dead deal with them.

This is just a big kick in the stotts.  :undecided:

Ashley has pulled the plug and is quickly laying the blame at PCP's door. I dont think he ever had any intention of selling his cash cow.

Of course he never wanted to sell if he didn't make a big profit.

Has been doing this too many times now and always blames someone else.

He's a real cancer to this club and now is the time to haunt him out once and for all.

We all have to make heavely protests outside St James Park and sing "Ashley out!"-songs from the stands all through the matches untill he's gone.

NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE UNTILL HE'S GONE!!! HAUNT HIM OUT!!! NOW!!! AT ALL COSTS!!!

Ashley has pulled the plug and is quickly laying the blame at PCP's door. I dont think he ever had any intention of selling his cash cow.

Of course he never wanted to sell if he didn't make a big profit.

Has been doing this too many times now and always blames someone else.

He's a real cancer to this club and now is the time to haunt him out once and for all.

We all have to make heavely protests outside St James Park and sing "Ashley out!"-songs from the stands all through the matches untill he's gone.

NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE UNTILL HE'S GONE!!! HAUNT HIM OUT!!! NOW!!! AT ALL COSTS!!!

Anyone got the number of the ghostbusters? :lol:

Not a reassuring way to bring the parties back to the table if you're pointing fingers and getting personal. Again, what the fuck was the curry meet-up for? I'm trying to remain hopeful but I'm fearing the absolute worst for this club right now.

Guest firetotheworks

Is there no one with a terminal disease or nothing left to lose who could do the honourable thing and knife the fucking cunt to death?